What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Zarail EN - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarail EN

Unban Appeal for Zarail EN 

In-game Name: Robby Kean

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198880796139

Ban ID: !!rpuk9592!!

Reason given for your ban: PEGI

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Because underge

Why should we unban you ?: because Im not underage and I thought I wouldnt have to give my birthdate for me to prove im not underage so ill give it here 30/01/2003

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Unban Appeal for Zarail EN 

In-game Name: Robby Kean

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198880796139

Ban ID: !!rpuk9592!!

Reason given for your ban: PEGI

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Because underge

Why should we unban you ?: because Im not underage and I thought I wouldnt have to give my birthdate for me to prove im not underage so ill give it here 30/01/2003

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes
I am sincerly sorry for not giving my brithdate to the polite staff member I just didnt know you needed it for me to prove I was 19

Are you available for a conversation on teamspeak or discord at some point? If so, please open a ticket on discord, link this appeal and mention that I have told you to do so. 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back