What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - not sure as this was rdvm - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpy

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Elbert Stumperdink

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: not sure as this was rdvm

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/02/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 22

What best describes this incident ?: rdvm

Please (in detail) describe the incident: me and my ranger command member were sat outside custom bike shop when a random guy in a red car plowed straight through me with no intention of stopping i was no where near the road i was actually tucked up against the wall to the bike shop

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/v0tJVNr3Hdvhe/d1337wKbZd6R?invite=cr-MSxqelQsODM2NDQ2Mjcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there @Stumpy
Ladies/Gentleman/Fellow lurkers. 

I hope we're doing well in this lovely day. 
I hope the weather is beautiful outside and we got our daily dose of Vitamin-D!

Do you've a longer clip to this (3m-5m), I need to make sure there's no RP prior to this, as I need context and find out if this was a rule break or planned. 

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Hello there @Stumpy
As I have not heard from you in the recent days I will assume that you have no more proof, or longer proof prior to this incident. 

The reason I asked for this is I need a longer clip of give or take 3m-5m and that's for me to find out if there's any RP before hand, what if you guys robbed him, and he came to get his sweet-sweet revenge with his vehicle? (Not saying you did but for context it would be handy). 

It also looks as if he was only targeting you, he could easily wipe the both of you, I am not saying he didn't break any rules, but you haven't provided enough evidence for me to go and base my decision on.  I gave you 3 days to submit a video longer than 3m+, sadly you haven't. 
I think anyone could agree the clip of yours looks bad, but we all would require context. 

You would also require the session-ID of player(s) being reported, I wouldn't mind it not being here if you provided longer clip where the gentleman really RVDM you. 
Remember VDM is okay as long as there's RP behind it.
RVDM is not! 

I will now be declining this player report because of
FiveM Requirements
3-5 m of footage before the initial rule break occurs. | The only exception to this is blatant rule-breaks.

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back