What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Graphic mods

Edwago - R Henderson

Hey

So, I was curious has any one got a mod pack they use with no problems in city? I have tried the main ones and below are my issues.

NVE - the old version has no headlights on some cars, and the new version the headlights are like the blinding sun ( NVE creator advised they cant fix this as RPUK has an edited lights file which clashes with NVE )

unknown.png

QuantV-Reshade - Now this works well for me but I get no changing weather, its always dry day / night.

MakeVisualsgreat again - Worked ok but isnt that great compared to the above 2.

thoughts? I have seen some people with amazing photos on RPUK so I would like to hear what they have. ( Jasper ? ) 

Last edited by a moderator:
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Very interested in this - personally I'm in the same situation but I'm finding now that reshade on its own allows me to play and not lose frames.

The pictures above are with reshade / quantV (which I have since uninstalled Quantv) The white colours as you can see sometimes were really bright. But my weather etc changed beautifully etc. I think overall my experience with QuantV was better than NVE but it did hurt my frames too much 😢

Two people who I know who have nice "eyes" are @Raj Pateland @Omar Farrellso maybe they can help

i use a mixture of NVE & QuantV 

I find NVE Has nicer models of buildings and such but the ENB from QuantV Is nicer and has better optional add ons (Also gets rid of the over brightness i found) 

Plus a mixture of them makes the nighttime sky look amazing, My 1080 does hate me though 

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

nice stuff, ive randomly come across this graphics and sound mod, tested it for an hour today runs very well and doesnt drain alot of resource, I will see how it runs tonight at peak times.

NVE and quant are just too buggy for me right now, cant get them right at all.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

58 minutes ago, Edwago - R Henderson said:

nice stuff, ive randomly come across this graphics and sound mod, tested it for an hour today runs very well and doesnt drain alot of resource, I will see how it runs tonight at peak times.

NVE and quant are just too buggy for me right now, cant get them right at all.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Let me know on how this goes!

Just use ENB without the texture mods for AO, reflections etc.

1. Download the zip from here: GTA 5 (enbdev.com)

2. Drag, Drop and Replace the stuff in the "WrapperVersion" folder in your GTA 5 Folder

3. Drag and drop visualsettings.dat from the LSPDFR download into your FiveM>FiveM App Data>Citizen>Common>Data Better Visuals - Visuals & Data FIle Modifications - LCPDFR.com

If you want my Optimised Settings:

4. Copy this file into your GTA 5 Folder (My best optimised and good looking settings): https://www.mediafire.com/file/dx4460kzk9bmef8/enbseries.ini/file

Looks great etc with no notable performance hit.

I gave up with all texture mods and just stuck with reshade, doesnt do much apart from adjust colours but makes everything look so much cleaner and pop. Only lose 1/2 fps.

With the random freezes around the city, especially Legion and then adding texture packs on top of it, literally drove me insane.

I have a 3080 and a 5900x with 32GB ram and whacking a texture mod onto fivem literally bought me down to 40-50fps when driving was hella annoying

I just installed it and dont really see much difference atm, apart from some brighter break lights, and I'm sure i've lost 20+ fps

Found myself using a combo of NVE and QuantV with no ENB at all, ENB appeared to be the major performance killer for me on an Intel i9-10900X and MSI RTX 3090 with 64GB of 3200Mhz Vengance RAM, for whatever reason the second ENB is installed I end up losing 50+ FPS its still playable and with ENB sits around 90 FPS but i'd much rather enjoy slightly less quality and 144fps constant.

Found myself using a combo of NVE and QuantV with no ENB at all, ENB appeared to be the major performance killer for me on an Intel i9-10900X and MSI RTX 3090 with 64GB of 3200Mhz Vengance RAM, for whatever reason the second ENB is installed I end up losing 50+ FPS its still playable and with ENB sits around 90 FPS but i'd much rather enjoy slightly less quality and 144fps constant.
So no performance loss without the ENB or? 

Just use ENB without the texture mods for AO, reflections etc.

1. Download the zip from here: GTA 5 (enbdev.com)

2. Drag, Drop and Replace the stuff in the "WrapperVersion" folder in your GTA 5 Folder

3. Drag and drop visualsettings.dat from the LSPDFR download into your FiveM>FiveM App Data>Citizen>Common>Data Better Visuals - Visuals & Data FIle Modifications - LCPDFR.com

If you want my Optimised Settings:

4. Copy this file into your GTA 5 Folder (My best optimised and good looking settings): https://www.mediafire.com/file/dx4460kzk9bmef8/enbseries.ini/file

Looks great etc with no notable performance hit.
Managed to follow this, was a little complicated for me to find how to download the file (click on the version number then the little download icon).

First impressions are these settings are great, the real test will be when there are tonnes of players in one spot - last night I decided to finally give up on NVE, I couldn't see the Firm's house cos there was too much there.  I regularly had to restart cos one of the mountains would disappear for me.

I run an 8GB 2070 super and pretty poor settings so shouldn't have those issues, had the odd too many 'headaches' when playing on higher settings.

Thanks for sharing mate, really appreciate it!

I use a combination of NVE and Quant V seems to work well

eb6570084b0cdf4b3cab52f7f255071e.jpg

a8136720d95dc752556dca66346cfe56.jpg
82dca51c59939b93c255863c45ca6bc7.jpg
407401ce5d340371b538000af9158d65.jpg

Back