What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The Ronin

Tokyo

Who are The Ronin?

The Ronin are a tight-knitted circle of loyal and committed individuals with mutual interests. Who are not afraid to get their hands dirty in order for a successful business. They are professional. They do not cause beef or go to war unless the move is first made on us. The Ronin want to make trade deals that benefit all parties involved. On top of that, they will put their lives on the line for any of their clients/partners/alliances if there is trouble, at a moments notice. ​

​

The Ronin are led by Tokyo along with his partner T. Not much is known about their pasts or who they are, they have made sure of that.​

KzjEVr4.jpg

The Ronin had a bad start. They were nothing more than thugs causing trouble, stealing police cars and robbing people, until they robbed the wrong person/crew (who shall remain anonymous). After losing the lives of most of their men, Tokyo and T knew it was time to change from a street gang to an organization. Now, they are strictly professional. Tokyo spent his time networking, day in and day out, constantly trying to expand a large amount of connections to the powerful, whilst T focused on running the crew, showing the mask and growing a large amount of intel. Over time, The Ronin's connections, name and intel grew, and they were able to find an unknown investor willing to invest in the expansion of The Ronins since they had mutual interests in mind. Who knows what's to come in their entrepreneurial goal. This is just the start.

​

Ranking & Outfit:

The Ronin will always be wearing a black and/or red samurai mask. The colours/patterns of the mask will vary depending on their rank.​

Shogun (Leader)

Dragon (Right-hand)

Oni (Team Leaders)

Elite I-V

Samurai I-V

Trial Member I-V

​

How do I join?

You earn it. Firstly make us notice you. Then you need our trust. Do tasks for us and/or share intel with us. Show your commitment to The Ronin, then and only then you may be invited.​

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic to see new gangs join the city ❤️, yous are all fantastic and i see great RP already! Loads of memories to be created and pictures to come so stay posted 😉 everyone!!

Lol. 

Not active any more for a number of reasons but the 2 names are far too similar. Good luck with the gang.

Lol. 

Not active any more for a number of reasons but the 2 names are far too similar. Good luck with the gang.
Well its good to clear up the old ronin is no longer active giving the new The ronins a place to start 🙂

Back