What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 414 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fruitmilk

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alfie Graves

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 414

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/07/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1810

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was minding my own business smelting coal alone at the smelter, I notice 414 standing over my box and blatantly taking my coal. I ask him to please stop and he pulls out a knife and stabs me, I ask for a reason as to why and he can't give me one. He then offers to take me to hospital and I stupidly accepted thinking he realised what he did was wrong and was going to make it right. Turns out he just wanted to dump and hide my body in the corner of the room. I asked him to join Police Liaison in OOC to which I received no reply. 5 minutes later someone joined asking if they can f*ck my mother. I'm unsure whether they are connected or not, he was with someone else but I didnt get his Session ID. This attack was completely unprovoked, I don't know the name of this guy nor have I seen him around. I strongly believe I was killed just so he could take my box of coal for himself,

I've never used Medal before and it's only letting me clip videos that are 2 minutes long so I'll have to do it in parts to give my bodycam footage:

Part 1 (shows me minding my own business and taking my coal out of my truck)
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/vG6JNXjqko5zT/d1337bsihnPH?invite=cr-MSxXbWgsOTAyNjQ2MzIs

Part 2 (more footage of me minding my own business, I tab back into to a phone call from what looks like the thief thats stealing my coal, it could be coincidence but it looks like it imo. My phone number is posted on tweedle as I was buying ores and put my number down as contact info but I'm still unsure why/how exactly he has my number and what he wants)
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/vG5cXp_sL9Lqi/d1337X3nzSjK?invite=cr-MSxoVmksOTAyNjQ2MzIs

Part 3 (here you can clearly see 414 stealing from my box, when asked politely to stop he turns to me and kills me, then makes up an excuse as to why he did it which I've played back a few times and can't really understand. I think he says "you just stood around being a c*nt all day" when you can clearly see I just got back from the mines in the Part 1 clip and didnt say a word to provoke his actions. There was no build up, no RP, just his terrible justification for RDM just so he could keep stealing from my box with no interruptions.)
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/vGFqv22aBu52F/K6GgLJh5Ht6A?invite=cr-MSw0ek4sODc1NTY5NDYs

Afterwards, I asked in OOC if 414 would join Police Liaison on discord in which I got no reply as I waited patiently for a reason as to why I was killed. https://imgur.com/a/PdrYGVM

Finally, someone joins police liaison but I think it's either a random or someone who knows 414 although I have no evidence to give only the call: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/vGacrct8AilnW/d1337cDSLufT?invite=cr-MSxRUEEsOTAyNjQ2MzIs

I hope I've given enough information, this is the first time reporting a player and using medal so this has taken a lot of time and it probably has a few errors, if you need additional information or links dont work please let me know and I'll provide what I can. Thank you for your time.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/vGFqv22aBu52F/d1337AjJYhbr?invite=cr-MSx6T2QsOTAyNjQ2MzIs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Firstly, i would like to clarify that i did not see your attempt to get me to join Liaison and whoever made that comment to you and i are in no way connected also your statement that this attack was unprovoked therefore implying that there was no roleplay prior is false as there were engangements between us at the mine,smeltry and impound earlier. However, there is a possibility that this was a misunderstanding from both parties as i had a different outfit on around an hour prior and the outfit you were wearing is similar if not identical to the person from the coalition previously. If this does turn out to be a misunderstanding (which i highly doubt) i do apologise.

"implying that there was no roleplay prior is false as there were engagements between us at the mine,smeltry and impound earlier."

edit: I'd like to clarify this statement here is completely false, as I said in my OP there have been no previous engagements, I have spent the last week mining and smelting to make steel, I haven't even been to the impound so I'd love for him to provide any evidence of this ever happening because it didn't. 414 if this isn't straight RDM just to take my box then why didn't you tell me to put my hands up and RP it a little? Maybe play it out and hear my voice to make sure you have the right guy instead of the insta kill.

First off, I am not in coalition nor am I gang affiliated, I'm a lone worker who does mining and smelting. You would have known that if you made some effort to RP or communicate with me before killing me. You stole from my box at least twice before I told you to stop, in which you instantly killed me, moved me over to the corner of the room after telling me you'll take me to hospital. You didn't even mention coalition in your reason as to kill me in the first place.

"If this does turn out to be a misunderstanding (which i highly doubt) i do apologise."

This isn't a misunderstanding you're right, this is you trying to justify an RDM by saying because I had a white t-shirt you are get a free kill on me and to take my stuff. Notice how you only had a problem with me after I saw you thieve from my box, there was no dialogue before that. I think the bodycam speaks for itself to be honest, it's clear what your intentions were and it definitely wasn't RP lol

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"Never been to impound", These clips show you ramming me needlessly with your truck at the impound you claim youve never been to, if you now deny that this was you am i wrong to assume so based off of your clothing and appearances?

I said "I have spent the last week mining and smelting to make steel, I haven't even been to the impound so I'd love for him to provide any evidence of this ever happening because it didn't." I didn't say I've never been, at least quote me right.

You told me in-game you killed me because I took coal from the bandana guys box, when again in the bodycam footage I have provided you can see I did nothing of the sort, I have 500 coal and whatever extra I mined was in my inventory, wheres this extra coal I stole? So far its been for: taking coal from someone, hitting into your truck at impound and  "standing around arguing being a c*nt all day" lol which one is it? Bare in mind the only dialogue we've had is me asking you to stop pinching my coal. Where is the dialogue at the impound as well that lead up to you killing me?

I'd love to see when the clip you've just provided was ACTUALLY recorded. If you could screen record yourself locating and right-clicking the file then 'properties' to see when it was created that would be a great help 🙂

Not that any of this would justify you taking from my box and insta-killing me with no dialogue or RP whatsoever but hey humour me!

Good afternoon, following your attempts to be clever by asking me show the properties of the videos i have now honored your request

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Im intrested as to what you will say about this now as you seem to imply that these clips are somehow forged/fake, Mr. "i havent been to the impound"

I'm not trying to be clever @AMALIK7I'm trying to rule out if it was me or not and if theres no way to doctor those files then I believe you. You had an issue with someone wearing the same/similar clothing as me. The whole "Mr. "i havent been to the impound"" comment is unnecessary, I have to tell the truth when making a report, please respect that especially when your past forum activity is unban appeals and combat logging.. where once again you lose control of your emotions and as an apology to get unbanned you state "If i were feeling like emotions or anger were going to get the better of me now i would quickly snap out of it and fully comply and follow all rules needed to be followed and contiue the RP at all costs." In my opinion you haven't learnt how to do this yet and because of this you've RDM'd me and wasted hours of my time by falsely accusing me and killing me with no prior RP or conversation. You just wanted a win/win situation, some revenge (even though that ramming didnt look personal just idiotic driving) and some coal you didnt have to mine lol

The issue wasn't even that I supposedly rammed you in the impound, which I didnt do especially not on Sunday as I have stated previously I've been mining and smelting only for the past week when it comes to work in the city.

The issue still is that you made no DIALOGUE in the clip you have getting rammed in the impound, if im not mistaken you got rammed twice? That's two chances you had at making dialogue and making it a problem and keeping this in RP and not on the forums. You could have also spoke to me about it at the smelter bro, I get rammed all the time by people who get headaches or just carelessly drive into me, do I take their stuff and stab them without talking a single word to them? No! What a terrible way to handle a situation, if everybody had the same emotional immaturity to resort to killing someone for driving into them well it wouldn't be a city I'd like to be apart of and I'm sure you wouldn't either.

"I'm not trying to be clever @AMALIK7I'm trying to rule out if it was me or not and if theres no way to doctor those files then I believe you. " so hopefully you now understand that i wasnt completley in the wrong to assume you were the same person, now that aside since you also used some random that joined liasons comments and tried to connect them to me to help boost your appeal let me ask? were you associated with the 2 people that came and stabbed me out of the blue without a single word being said before leaving the smeltry if they are associated with you this is clearly metagaming the the 2 people have RDM'D, (will try find clips later)

"The issue still is that you made no DIALOGUE" I will have to dig for the clips and i may not find them but there are dialogs between me and the "other person"  back at the mine which includes threats, so therefore the RP HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE and before you ask why i kept this out of the replies until now is because i feel this will be hard to prove as i may not have the clips, i did not mention these threats in-game because i was under the slight doubt that this was another person but id rather someone else be dead then me being killed myself.

In your response to "I'm not trying to be clever @AMALIK7I'm trying to rule out if it was me or not and if theres no way to doctor those files then I believe you. " You didn't show these clips to begin with, when you showed the evidence I agreed and said yes that person shares similar clothing, if you don't provide evidence when I wasn't even there to begin with of course I can't agree with you as its just your word against mine.

"now that aside since you also used some random that joined liasons comments and tried to connect them to me to help boost your appeal let me ask?" You're really clutching at straws here and not making sense, I didn't connect them with you I added it into evidence and said  "I'm unsure whether they are connected or not" this is not boosting my appeal I never asked for any of this it's you who RDM'd me in the smeltery with no prior RP or dialogue. 

""The issue still is that you made no DIALOGUE" I will have to dig for the clips and i may not find them but there are dialogs between me and the "other person.."" Why haven't you produced these clips and compared my voice to his or given any strand of evidence that there has been some sort of dialogue between us.. even now after all this you're still unsure if this "other person" is in fact me so if you didn't know it was me why are you killing me at the smeltery and ONLY doing so when I notice you stealing from me? Again I think you're trying to divert the issue from the fact you RDM'd me for no reason with the only evidence being you got rammed by truck at the impound on the weekend, which is again unjustifiable and makes no sense to me why you'd resort to instantly killing that person. If anyone was to make an issue out of what happened it would be me when you kept stealing my coal, but I just asked you to stop, that's all, that doesn't make it right to kill someone.

"i did not mention these threats in-game because i was under the slight doubt that this was another person but id rather someone else be dead then me being killed myself." This is pretty troubling to read, I understand fear of life but if someones threatened you earlier in the day why are you insta killing them hours later especially when you're doubtful that its the same person and when they're completely non aggressive.. with your logic i can just go up to someone, kill them and then say "well someone who looked like you drove into me" play on another server if this is truly your outlook on RP.

"were you associated with the 2 people that came and stabbed me out of the blue without a single word being said before leaving the smeltry if they are associated with you this is clearly metagaming the the 2 people have RDM'D, (will try find clips later)" If you wish to keep claiming things without any evidence given then I'm done discussing this report with you, you've been doing that throughout our conversation and honestly I'm tired of repeating the same things. I would suggest posting evidence for your RDM just like I have had to do instead of claiming and blaming all the time.

I personally feel like I have submitted my evidence and discussed this report at length with 414, he has admitted that he himself was doubtful I was the same person who allegedly threatened him at the mines, smeltery and impound. He has provided ZERO evidence of any prior RP or dialogue that would warrant instantly killing me. Despite his reasoning for the situation, I still honestly feel like I was only killed for my box of coal as he only engaged me when I caught him being a thief.

If 414 has anymore evidence to give (not claims or excuses) I'd be more than willing to review and reply, if not then I'd appreciate it if this can be reviewed and a decision can be made by a member of staff, cheers.

Hello @AMALIK7

Those video's you have provided was not full clip at the time you said it was, those videos are "Trims" which you have edited down and that time and date it shows is the time you cropped the video, where is the full video?

Also in the video it says your ID ends in a 8 not once through out the day of 7th did one of your IDs end with a 8.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @fruitmilk& @AMALIK7

I've reviewed the footage provided from both sides so I am going to go through a couple of points then give the final decision,

Reviewing the footage that @fruitmilkprovided shows that there wasn't any build up or high quality roleplay provided prior to @AMALIK7killing @fruitmilk, the only interaction that is shown is when @fruitmilkasked if @AMALIK7could not steal the coal from his box on the ground then decides to stab and kill him without any real reason behind it other than him say that he has been a cunt all day but there hasn't been any evidence provided supporting that but instead footage was provided of an incident that happened that the impound which I will get into now.

The footage provided by @AMALIK7shows a player ramming his truck on two different occasions the video doesn't show any ID of the player or any interaction between them, which I believe that this was not the same day as the incident that is being reported as the ID shown in the footage is ending in a 8 and which @AMALIK7did not have an ID ending with a 8 through out the day that the reported incident occurred which was the 7th of August.

@AMALIK7I truly believe that this incident at the impound did not happen in the same day and if you are trying to make it look like it did it's not going to go well as you should tell the truth at all times when it comes to reports, even if this did happen on the same day you would still have to provide high quality roleplay prior to killing someone and the reason that you said that you killed him is the impound incident which doesn't show any interaction with the player so you are just assuming that he was the player, if you are going to kill players based off of assumptions I don't think that is the right road to go down and is just going to get you into more trouble.

Action Taken

CharID: 68727

Ban: G1.2

Duration: Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back