What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - rhyswellbeloved - GTA RP

rhyswellbeloved

Unban Appeal for rhyswellbeloved 

In-game Name: Hector ruiz

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199278604404

Ban ID: !!rpuk9662!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.2 g2.9 g3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned due to having a lack of knowledge of the rules and was listening to other players which i know is wrong. as i explained to the admins i struggle with dyslexia and struggled reading all the rules which i know is my own fault i fully admit to the reasons and i know i was wrong but your admins where really helpful explaning to me

Why should we unban you ?: firstly i will never breach any rules again after listening to the admins. i purchased my pc to play this server and have loved every moment i have played it is sucha a good gaming experiance. the admins explained so well and where actually helpful in educating me on where i was wrong and thiose mistakes will never occor again. i am truly sorry for breaching the rules, but id like to thank you all for the experiance i had it was truly a great time and fingers crossed i can come back one day to follow the rules and carry on having fun with the community and server thank you guys wish u al the best

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i now have a clear understanding that breaching rp for example speaking whilst dead is not allowed and will never happen again. i will never transfer money between characters or use communication like discord when in rp i deeply apologies for this admins and it will never happen again 

Once this has been unlocked, I would like you to answer the following questions.

Have you read the unban appeal rules? If so, why did you bump your appeal?
Have you now gone and read all of our rules? 
You say you will never break any rules again... unfortunately, I hear that sentence on a daily basis and it´s hardly ever true. How can you assure us that you will play by the rules to the best of your ability?

Evening staff,

I do apologise for commenting on the post as I explained to the friendly chap who banned me I do struggle abit with typing and reading and I’m going to try my absolute best and I felt like I didn’t explain my point enough and I didn’t want to do another appeal as I know it would’ve taken me longer or I could’ve been worse off I do deeply apologise for that bud. 

I have tried my best to read and understand the rules and I now have a more clearer understanding of what is and what’s not allowed to take place during the server and I’d also like to thank the staff who on the day that banned me took the time to explain to me and was very kind to help me. 

I know you probably hear it on a daily basis that people will never break any rules again, but, I won’t as I know that breaking those rules are not worth the punishment of being kicked from the server or banned again. It is such a fun and entertaining place to be I would not risk putting myself in a position to lose it all and not be allowed back. I generally am sorry for the breach of the rules i generally do have bad dyslexia and reading sometimes is a very weak point of mine but I have studied the rules for days now and listened to the staff and taken on board what he said at the time of banning deeply. 

Staff I can vouch for myself and promise that the rules of this server will never be broken by myself again and they will be followed to the absolute best of my ability and I’ll always make sure to ask for staff and check about things if I’m ever uncertain all I can do is apologise about the way I was in the server again but I can 100% say it will never happen again. I’ve been kicking myself in my spare time just wanting to jump on the server and I never want to be in the position again in which I can’t. 

Thank you staff for taking the time to reply I hope to hear from you soon thank you for being so helpful and kind during these situations. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Robbie Evening mate 

I have read over these rules the most to make sure a repeat never happens again mate I now have a clear understanding of these rules to ensure that no mistakes ever happen again thank you for taking the time to reply to me bud. 

there will be no transferring money by me between my own characters or anyone else! I now know the risk of being banned is not worth it at all! I deeply apologise! 

there will be no use of discord to communicate with friends during any rp moment I know know this is and will not attempt to do so as I wish to never be banned again! I do really apologise for this rule break.

attempting to exploit via transferring money to a freind and him doing the same to me will never happen again he has also been banned as we was banned together staff, this rule I am most sorry about as I know the severity of it I explained to the kind gent who banned me that I do struggle with taking information on as I am really dyslexic I know this isn’t a good excuse, but I have I taken this ban to go and reflect on where I have gone wrong I have studied all the rules religiously and gone over the ones I broke endlessly to ensure I don’t mess up again! 

(G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method

(G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages. 

(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

Again mate I can’t push my apologies further I’m so sorry about my actions they will not happen again have a good day mate.  

Right, I have had a look at your account and I notice a fair bit of stuff in your house. To be unbanned, I will wipe this house (you will still keep the house, just its contents will be removed). Do you accept this condition?

I agreed to the terms to be unbanned and was wondering how long it will take to process as I’m in hospital for the next 2.5 weeks from today and want to get back on the server to help the time go faster. Sorry to comment.

See, now you're not going to get unbanned. 

Not only are you not going to get unbanned now, I'm going to deny this appeal. 

You started off this appeal by bumping it, were told not to and yet you do it again. 

If you wish to re-appeal this ban, you can do so from 01/09/2022 and no sooner. Maybe by then you've learnt your lesson. 

Denied.

Back