What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Venomz_ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomz_

Investor
Investor
Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Venomz_ 

In-game Name: Venomz ΔΨ

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198957146608

Ban ID: !!rpuk9523!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned as I was stupid enough to listen to some of my friends at the time who said that using the “wheelie mod” was not punishable. However, I obviously accept full responsibility for this. Instead of listening to this, I should have checked over the rules myself for this specific thing. Then, if still unsure, I should’ve checked with a staff member, rather than just trusting newish members.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe that I should be unbanned as I would just like a second chance. I regretted using this mod even before I was banned, hence me removing the mod prior. As well as this, I gained no benefits from using this mod at all, further solidifying the stupidity of using it. As I have previously mentioned, this is not any sort of malicious mod that ruins others’ experiences. I understand that this is not relevant as it was a rule break regardless. However, I just ask that you take that into consideration whilst deciding upon my fate. I understand that I clearly broke the rules but I just wish for the ban to be shortened so that I can be given another chance, whether that is after a week, a month or whatever staff decide. I have no interest in any FiveM mods and have already learned my lesson. I thoroughly enjoyed playing this server and would not want to ruin mine or others’ experience again, this gives no benefit to myself and just causes it to be pointless. Trust me, I enjoy doing the tow job for 7 hours straight much more than I enjoy being banned, and I would even say I miss it.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there.

Let´s start off with the question of who those friends are, shall we? 

Hi, thanks for replying. 
I’m pretty sure they don’t play on the server anymore but I have two of them still on my Steam friends list, if you’d like me to DM it?

I don’t remember full names off by heart but there was Reggie Escobar, Joseph (can’t remember surname) and Tory (can’t remember surname). Again, I have Steam profiles if that’ll help at all. 

Given that this mod did not benefit you in any way, I am going to give you another chance. Just know that ANY modding is not allowed here, anything that changes the game is not allowed. I do question why on earth people install unrealistic mods on an RP server, it seems counter intuitive....

Needless to say, people VERY rarely come back from modding, it just so happens that this has not benefited you in any way. If this mod was used to your benefit, then you would have zero chance. Do not make me regret this please.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back