What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 46 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuclear

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kieran Addison

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 46

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/09/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 9:44 AM

What best describes this incident ?: No value of life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was selling some drugs in the early morning down at Ballas turf and decided to check the public coke bench to see if it is possible to bag coke because i cba doing 1 by 1, upon arrival down there I spotted the individual and asked him a question got no response so decided to leave him to it, returned back to selling drugs and told my 2 Ballas friends about him since I know they tax people using it, we decided to go down there together strength in numbers, they wanted to rob him and collectively we had a heavy pistol, sledgehammer and a golf club towards him when he decided to not value his life and pull a pistol and tried killing one of us which I just found shit, he didn't really want to RP with us at all afterwards but I don't have that on video and am more bothered about the NVL.
The video is below, the screenshot contains his id :
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1000205830051860591/1006494236838989894/20220809104541_1.jpg

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/7i1cjy62znY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

If you'd like to go to TeamSpeak to talk about it and come to a resolution.

And as for the NVL now that I see from your perspective that you had a gun as from my POV you were desynced behind the stairs hence why I jumped on top of the table to pull out a weapon, I apologize for this as genuinely I most likely should've complied as I knew my gang members were on their way and It should've gone differently.

Yes I did not call you into teamspeak, reason being I had no idea who you were and I got dragged into an extended RP situation after your death. Now the way I see it even if I personally wasnt there with the gun, you were still outnumbered 2 to 1 and should have complied and valued your life thats all I have to say on the matter, don't see the need to go to teamspeak.

Yes I did not call you into teamspeak, reason being I had no idea who you were and I got dragged into an extended RP situation after your death. Now the way I see it even if I personally wasnt there with the gun, you were still outnumbered 2 to 1 and should have complied and valued your life thats all I have to say on the matter, don't see the need to go to teamspeak.
So you only pull people into TeamSpeak to talk about their rules breaks if you know who they are? Okay... Realistically, I have a heavy pistol vs 2 melee weapons that are ranged and I couldn't be hit if I went 1 metre to get ontop of a table and did not see it that much of a threat when I also have 5 gang members that have weapons.

The 5 gang members that arrived 10 minutes later yeah? I dont think we will ever agree on this one, you were clearly caught with your pants down and now youre trying justify you not following what was said to you and not complying when facing several blunt weapons and a pistol, that kind of thinking is exactly why you have been reported and I urge you to actually read and understand the Value of Life rule, but yeah your response just shows me we will never agree on this one. I've got nothing furhter to add here i'm going to leave it to the staff to decide.

[SIZE=medium](G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.[/SIZE]

Hello there.

@R o nI believe it is fairly clear what this report is going to boil down to. You had 2 melee weapons pulled on you, which were in a fairly close proximity. Without the pistol being involved, I would possibly give you some slack, as there would have been a chance of you pulling that 1vs2 off. However, in this specific scenario you just did not calculate your odds properly and did not value your life. 

Even with backup coming, your life should be much more important than your inventory and backup will not make heavy injuries, or even death, magically disappear. 

Looking at your history, you have come off a permanent ban 6 months and 3 days ago. Which means, you are very lucky here and dodged another permanent ban by just 3 days. Thus, you will start fresh with a 24h ban vor G2.4 - Value of life. 

Report Accepted.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back