What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Hasty94 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasty94

Unban Appeal for Hasty94 

In-game Name: Hasty Johnson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198169477031

Ban ID: !!rpuk9289!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 - Forum Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I diconnected from the server while I was in cell in the Police Station

Why should we unban you ?: I have been a member of RPuk since a few years and I have never been banned, this is the first time. I gave myself a break from RPUK after it transitioned to GTA, and last week I decided to give it another try. I was arrested and put in a cell, I did not know how the actual jailing procedures in GTA worked and I totally thought that it was it, once put in a cell I was arrested. I stood there and I had no more feedback from the Police officer in question after being put in the cell, he went silent.
Since I thought I would serve my time in said cell, I had to really disconnect from the Server because I had to take care of my handicapped brother at the time and honestly did not know I was breaking a serious and bannable rule.
When I had the chance to come back again I was still in the cell and I was dealt with by another Police Officer that then managed to process and put me in actual jail where I served the sentence all the way through.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Whilst it's understandable that real life things do come up as the one you mentioned, Did you not read our server rules in relation to this rule in question? 

You said you have no idea how the jailing procedures in GTA worked however you do have a police character, However within the video provided in the report you can see the officer on his PNC writing the report. Now within the time the PNC is opened to the officer finishing the report is around 4 minutes give or take to find you've logged off the server. 

Why did you not reach out to anyone prior to you leaving?

I did not read the new rules regarding jailing and I should have, it was really a silly mistake on my behalf and I take full responsability for it. I do have a Police character which was created some time after this situation has occured and was on the process of trainning that had to be halted because I saw that my account got banned.
I was in a hurry and did not realise I was breaking a serious rule, otherwise I would have OOCed a message to the Police officer that I to leave in that exact moment.

I have have been playing on this community since 2018 and this has been my first ban for something I was honestly not aware was bannable.

Given you have been around a while doesn't it look worse that you broke rules that we would of expected you to know ? 

At any point of time within you bring part of this community have you ever read our server rules? 

something I was honestly not aware was bannable.
So you didn't think that combat logging in the middle of an roleplay situation was against the rules? You will in a holding cell? Not the prison? So why didn't you think of this?

So you didn't think that combat logging in the middle of an roleplay situation was against the rules? You will in a holding cell? Not the prison? So why didn't you think of this?
I just came back to RPUk after almost 1 year, I stopped playing when I saw that most of the community has changed to GTAV and I decided to give it a go. I should have indeed read the rules more carefully. 
I had to leave in a hurry, it was one of those situations no matter where one is, you just need to go and don't have time to think on anything else, let alone whilst playing a videogame 

I'm sorry, I don't believe you.

One thing all roleplay games and communities have in common is a Combat Logging rule... 

If you had to leave in such a hurry as you claim, there are several ways you could've gone about things, which you clearly didn't. 

We don't accept excuses such as "I didn't know the rules" here. 

As of this moment, I'm leaning toward denying your appeal. Saving our staff team the time and effort in dealing with you. 

However, I'll be nice... I'll give you one final chance to try convince us that unbanning you isn't going to be a waste of time..

Convince us.

It's a game, it's not real life, I won't be begging to be unbanned. I have honestly rest my case and explain that I truly made a mistake, if you don't believe in my words then that's fine.

We aren't asking you to beg to be unbanned, However we would expect someone who does want to be here even in the face of scepticism to do their best to convince us when we do have doubts in relation to the rule that you broke. I'll give you another chance to convince us to give you another chance. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hasty94Please respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back