What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - markrebka - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

markrebka

Unban Appeal for markrebka 

In-game Name: Mark Rebka

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199119846512

Ban ID: !!rpuk9689!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for transferring cash from character to character using a friend's help, we both were given a ban for this which is only right,
this causes problems in the server's economy and is unfair to others who work for income, I also have considered the hypocrisy of my
actions as I have been banned previously for lack of communication within the city.

Why should we unban you ?: I personally view my first ban as less of an offense as I was fairly new and only lacked a microphone but that is up to the discretion of
staff and my opinion is irrelevant in assessing my appeal, as for my relevant ban I just thought I would show that I understand my previous
and present offenses. I indeed like to interact and socialize with many others on the server and make advancements but I made a huge and
very ignorant decision in pursuit of greed. It is unfortunate for me that I was banned but I understand why and agree with the decision which
may seem hypocritical considering my actions but I do indeed agree with the outcome. I connected with many people during my recent time in
the city and would hope for another chance to continue my journey in the server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there. 

Let´s start off with why you did what you did. Where you aware that what you were doing was against the rules? Who had the idea? Did you benefit from this at all?

Hello

I will be honest, yes I was aware it could be a ban-worthy offense and yet I still did it and was greedy, I have lost more than I ever gained from

doing it. I believe the idea began as a mutual way to make quick money, in reality, we really didn't gain much from it and it's a stupid decision to

make overall.

Knowing that it is ban worthy why did you then decide to break the rules in question?

What was you trying to gain as a result of this? 

I did it because I was greedy and wanted to make quick money at the time, It was an ignorant choice that I made.

So you was greedy and wanted money so you broke rules, so why should we let you back into the server when you have shown blatant disregard to our rules? 

I'd like another chance and I know, taking me at my word when I say I won't do it again, is hard but there really is no point in exploiting and definitely not for me anymore.
As I said, all I can ask is for another chance to play by the rules but that is up to the discretion of staff.

You claim you want another chance and that you want us to trust that you won't break any more of our server rules yet the effort you're putting into your replies are that of someone who doesn't care... 

I've put more effort into this reply here than you have, and that's worrying considering you're the one that wants to be unbanned, not me. 

This is your time to convince us. 

Why should we consider unbanning you given your blatant disregard for our server rules and our server economy?

What can you bring to our server if you were to be unbanned?

Please quote the server rule you think you broke and explain to us in your own words why such a rule is in place on our server.

Alright I understand, you are right about my lack of effort, As I said in one of my other comments, It's purely up to the discretion of staff and I'd hope for another chance to be better, I know trust in me is more or less gone after what I did but I believe it can be built up again and I hope staff feels the same about that. I believe I can bring roleplay situations and help others if I am allowed back into the server and interact with the people in the city. "(G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method" This is in place because it's unfair to others who work hard for their income and provides money that should not exist in the possession of certain characters. This can mess up the economic state of the city and that is undesirable. I hope this is better coming from me and I wish for another chance at life in the server.

Alright, here's the deal.

Conditions of you getting unbanned are as followed; 

You currently have three characters... All characters apart from one will be deleted. The one remaining character will be wiped entirely meaning you'll start in essence from scratch. Obviously you'll retain all friendships etc. that you have built, but you'll have no assets, money, etc.

Do you agree to these conditions?

If you do, which character would you like to keep?

Molly Davis

Mark Rebka

David Freeman

Hello thank you very much, I do indeed agree to the conditions, I would like to keep Mark Rebka as I made the most stable connections with him and I understand the wipe. 

This has now been done. 

Let us not see you here again. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back