What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 93 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolisticX

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alec Bash

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 93

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/10/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1040

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was on the way to a job in a tow truck, and person started to ram and insult me, i pulled up to the job, he continued to ram and insult. i got out of my truck and told him to get out the car and he pulled out a knife and attacked me. then proceeded to keep ramming my car with multiple vehicles and sat there for around 10 minutes waiting for me to come out my truck again to try to kill me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/w3IugsMTU10Q0/Y8q7oHKZBxQn?invite=cr-MSxKZWosNDA0NDk3ODks

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi @HolisticX

As it states in our Report a Player guidelines, we require 3-5 minutes footage before the initial rule break occurs, do you have this?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back