What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

How many players can be part of one gang?

Katelyn West

Investor
Investor
Over the recent few days in RP we have faced a fight off with a gang known as North Side Cartlel and i was just wondering if the max numbers of players allowed to be part of the gang AKA involved in the gangs situation is still 25 active members in the F6 menu? 

Not saying they are over 25 but would say they are extremely close? 

The max cap for any gang is 25 cant go over that number, would be counted as too many members 

Over the recent few days in RP we have faced a fight off with a gang known as North Side Cartlel and i was just wondering if the max numbers of players allowed to be part of the gang AKA involved in the gangs situation is still 25 active members in the F6 menu? 

Not saying they are over 25 but would say they are extremely close? 
Hello I can confirm the North side cartel does not have 25 members yet we are close but do not have that number yet in rp as far as i know the numbers you saw from the situation were people from outside our gang they were not there to assist in any shape of form only for the handover I hope this helped have a great day 😀

Hello I can confirm the North side cartel does not have 25 members yet we are close but do not have that number yet in rp as far as i know the numbers you saw from the situation were people from outside our gang they were not there to assist in any shape of form only for the handover I hope this helped have a great day 😀
Thanks for clarifying this just a huge number of the people in attendance were wearing the Cartels outfit thats all my concern was 🙂 Good to see new gangs form in the city, wishing you all the success in the journey! Hope to see some great, varying RP from The North Side Cartel in the future! 

Back