What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Linked Sinners

image.jpeg

The tale of 2. 

The start of our enterprise as I like to call it, or as most other people would call it our crime organization, was never intended to be. When my colleague and I, the Godfather to my son and Daughter - Demitrov came back to town we created the Link out of necessity. We saw the abuse new inhabitants had to take by people waving guns at them for no other reason than to come off as powerful. Nevertheless, Demitrov and I took some people under our wing and started making connections, building friendships, and now leading the charge in our grand enterprise respected not just among the organization but also reaching to other gangs. For those who know and for those who hear we have left nothing else but respect and admiration in our tracks. 

The tale of 4 

Demitrov and I have been a part of this town for a longer time. We have seen gangs and organizations come and go and we have picked up and observed the rise and downfall of these once great Gangs. The creation and return of Myths, and tales of Legends resurfacing proving the rumors that were told, all seen and not forgotten. Why this is important and why I point out for some people the obvious is because of a simple quote made by the famous scientist Heisenberg “An observation is only as good as the observer”. We observed and built our knowledge in silence and came back to a time in the city where a power vacuum was left after certain gangs had suffered great losses. Some peasants grouped up to prey on the weak so we saw to create the Linked Sinners. Not a Gang but an organization with clear goals and rules, not thinking better of ourselves we kept it simple Baggie clothes and a not so humble Chain so people could literally see the pride on our chest. 

The first 2 people we asked to be a part of all this were two Americans and still to this day they stay true and loyal to the enterprise. They are as much of a factor to the great start as the knowledge we collected throughout the years. They have been detrimental to our success, not because it gave us more in numbers, but because it showed others with what respect we tend to treat our own. I am happy to say that Demitrov and I see you as equal thanks brethren for having faith and the patience to believe in a cause that back then was far away to see or reach.

We created this organization to give people a place to be themselves among respected peers. Where you can be proud to call yourself a part of the Linked Sinners. An organization using their wits and not their guns. An organization built on respect and not fear. An organization that is young and hungry but cool and collective. But above all an organization where people will make history together and create bonds that will last lifetimes. An example of how a brotherhood should be and work. We are the Linked Sinners and this is our story, our message, and our cause.      

111.jpg

Interested ? 

If you are new in town no matter what your history is unless it is one of destruction and pure evil, feel free to visit us at the Mansion. We try to keep a foot on both the legal and the criminal side. We take in all people that are dedicated and willing to put in the effort and time to grind the ranks. Eventually Getting the highest honor of being a Link 1 member.

There are internal requirements in black and white of what is expected for you to be a higher Link member so it is not just being liked by the “higher ups”. This was and still is with all due respect the reason why Demitrov and I did not join a gang/organization for 2 years of being in town. At LS you have 3 Links (as of now) You start in link 3 and based on what your personality brings to the table, you have clear instructions on how to progress. You can for example progress through hard work or you can progress through spreading a good image and making connections valuable to the organization. We have a place for everyone but how far you want to go is up to you. So get in contact with us and maybe you will be the next proud owner of a not so humble Linked Sinners chain on your chest.

— Nate McIver , Link 1, Founder 

222.jpg

oMV80RA.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

image.png

Back