What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - MrPodmore - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPodmore

Unban Appeal for MrPodmore 

In-game Name: James Bond

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199224802035

Ban ID: !!rpuk9757!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2 - Forum Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Because i called some guy a racial name.

Why should we unban you ?: What you have seen is only the end of the altercation. It started off i got sent to jail i went onto the courtyard to be attacked by this 'victim' for no reason at all then proceeded to call me a tramp, dirty boy i got quite angry from that as i did not do anything to him so i started with the names myself then that is when he took me to my cell and beat me to death . you can hear in the video i say nothing until he calls me a dirty boy again after he attacks me. I also do not have a clue how he can claim i was being racist as he is a white male. I apologize for my actions i should not of got angry the way i did it would never happen again as this is the best RP server about. Thanks for reading

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there...

Let´s talk about the additional !3! reports that were approved after the ban for racism was placed... 

RDM x2
Combat logging x2

You can´t sit here, claiming a mistake with that kind of record in just a couple of days, can you?

Considering there is 2 bans for combat logging in there too, you will have to wait 1 month before being able to appeal. Come back after the 15th of September and try again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back