What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Lees

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rhy Quinn

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/14/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2330

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So we was at a party to celebrate us finally posting our group to become official we was dancing and drinking with 2 other groups that we are friends with, over the radio someone gets told that one of there friends just got stabbed by a guy from a group that we have been beefing with so all of us roll out to find them, one of them was just getting out of pillbox and we was gonna take him hostage to get hold of his friends.

we rolled in and pulled our guns at him telling him to put his hands up he didnt know how he said so i told him he then did it and put them down again told him to hold it and he didnt then he vanished after i punch he didnt die or anything as i checked and he was still gone. now the guys all of them keep messing with the rules remembering stuff when they got dumped not rping dead just shouting at us even when he set them on fire, its not just us aswell that they have done stuff like this to but thats not really about the report just wanted to let u know the id im unsure of because non of us was able to get it it was around 23:30 time yesterday not past 23:45.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/wGIOFHJE92B_k/d13374jRITt8?invite=cr-MSxKTEksODg1OTk2MzIs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@TRICKISHFLAMEI have had a look into this and within the 15 minute time window you have given us, it is going to be difficult to ascertain who this is. I understand that this is annoying but this report will be denied on this basis.

Please can I also remind you that although annoying you must stay in RP at all time, as you state at the end that he has combat logged, in game so just be mindful of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back