What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Cammy Santos - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy Santos

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Cammy Santos 

In-game Name: Cammy Santos

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198349989088

Ban ID: !!rpuk9657!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to combat logging.

Why should we unban you ?: First of all, having to be here for the times I have is not good at all, having to appeal because of my actions in which I would like to apologise for.

I think I should be unbanned because I would like to start a fresh slate with my roleplay, I would like to prove to you guys, the staff of RPUK and the community that I can abide by the rules and provide high quality roleplay.
I made a great mistake after just getting un-banned, I let my emotions get the better of me due to an incident that occurred and I basically thought It would have been acceptable to right a wrong with a wrong but that was totally not acceptable and I was completely wrong.

It's really not a great look getting un-banned then getting yourself banned again, I totally understand that and it was completely wrong of me and all I can do is assure that if you guys are ever in the mindset of unbanning me that I can completely assure nothing like this will happen again. I really enjoying playing on RPUK very much and by me doing what I done I have jeopardised me being able to do so and it sucks.
I truly let my emotions get the better of me here, after just getting un-banned I got agitated at what happened and done the wrong thing.

I was told previously in my other ban appeal it would be extremely difficult for me to get unbanned again if I was ever banned and which I completely understand as I have not made it easy for staff with the rules that I have broken.

I would love to give the community of RPUK the roleplay that I never actually did and provide them with high quality roleplay that all party's can enjoy, not let my emotions get in the way and ruin everybody else's fun in the process and show the staff of RPUK that I can follow the rules and that there won't be a need for me to ever be appealing again.

I should not have done what I done, it was really not good of me and I would like to apologise for breaking the rules that I did, also I can give guarantee and reassurance that If I am ever back on the server, I will be extremely cautious with every thing that I do and that I provide the up-most quality roleplay that people can enjoy.
I would love to prove to staff and the community that I'm not here just to break rules and I'm here to actually provide roleplay and give what I can.

To be apart of the RPUK community is really amazing and I would really like to continue to be apart of it and I understand I have made it really hard for myself to do that now.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

In relation to combat logging bans these do come with a mandatory 1 month cooldown period. What this means is this appeal will be denied and you are able to make a new appeal on or after 06/09/22

Denied! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back