What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Ep 6. Mission complete, Vladic's dead!

Unlucky George

Resident Rule Breaker!
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
The final part of the Vladic saga. I apologise about the second VDM, I did sort it out directly with the officer.

Killing the Vladic was my only concern :p

This may be my new favourite George vid. There was enough Vladic to keep me happy... PS congrats  on killing me three times on Friday due to chopper flying errors. You rock. 

I am finally at rest with my infinite supply of baby back ribs. Thank you George.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha!

Waking up checking the forums, and stumble upon this, made my day!!

"Its to the weeEEEST!" Hahah!

And I do believe, its not anywho who can run up to a PLF owned vehicle, and DEMAND their vehicle!!

Haha, hope to see more episodes from George!

The end is not acceptable even if you are the coder or an admin,

Excecuting is a big no no, i did that once and Wilco decided to allow shoot on sight on all cops in Athira and i got "yelled" at by Maratek. 

Sorry but what you did as a police officer is not acceptable. 

Even the police officers defending ciaran failed to do the standard procedure, you aimed a gun at a fellow police officer people, what the hell?

Actually let me rephrase that, due to him being our local celebrity you failed to act upon the code you swore to uphold as a police officer, you had a "madman" shooting in the HQ and yet you continue to ignore the standard protocols.

Yes it's a video, but still, rules are rules. 

( P.S I dont want to start a public forum war, i am simply informing what i feel was done wrong.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Are you a racist?"

"No I'm just stereotyping, it's quicker"
I demand a George against the machine Tshirt with this on

Just a simple TShirt with his face on with that quote over the top of it would mean I could die happy

george please make christmas come early 

"Are you a racist?"

"No I'm just stereotyping, it's quicker"

Lost. My. Shit.
@Edgar Ville - I must admit I didn't come up with it, it's a phrase I picked up from the hospitality industry :)

This may be my new favourite George vid. There was enough Vladic to keep me happy... PS congrats  on killing me three times on Friday due to chopper flying errors. You rock. 
@Reverend - I swear it was only twice, and one of them was on purpose lol

Bravo George, bravo. Another incredible video! Can I please buy you that cake now?

Dain
@ - Only if it's home made!

So george can I be expecting the T-Shirt shop anytime this week?  ;) Seriously though I would consider it since everyone here loves you. I'm sure there's a number of people who wouldn't mind wearing a shirt that you've blessed 

I demand a George against the machine Tshirt with this on

Just a simple TShirt with his face on with that quote over the top of it would mean I could die happy

george please make christmas come early 
You just got me thinking what the difference is between stereotyping and racism before I launch my 2015 fashion line :lol:  

From the fountain of knowledge (yahoo answers):

"Stereotyping is a broader category than racism. Racism is a subset of stereotyping"

I am absolutely disappointed about the downright disgusting behaviour by the police in the latter half of this video. Instead of doing their job and acting like professional people we have clear, distinct footage of them killing eachother for "fun" and "roleplay".

Now I am not an expert, but this type of kinky bullet dodging play needs to stop. Once again I demand action against these officers because I am downright disgusted and offended, also I like large cocks. Large cocks.

Good video, George. Ignore the dumb remarks about "rulebreaking". Some people couldn't see good roleplay if it hit them in the face like a giant purple Dominator 5000 Double-Headed Dildo.

You just got me thinking what the difference is between stereotyping and racism before I launch my 2015 fashion line :lol:

From the fountain of knowledge (yahoo answers):

"Stereotyping is a broader category than racism. Racism is a subset of stereotyping"
You heard it here first guys. George against the machine Shirts confirmed for 2015 #It'sAboutTime

Great video as always <3

Just wanted to say, that Huron at the checkpoint was mine, it was so sad seeing you explode :(

I am absolutely disappointed about the downright disgusting behaviour by the police in the latter half of this video. Instead of doing their job and acting like professional people we have clear, distinct footage of them killing eachother for "fun" and "roleplay".

Now I am not an expert, but this type of kinky bullet dodging play needs to stop. Once again I demand action against these officers because I am downright disgusted and offended, also I like large cocks. Large cocks.

Good video, George. Ignore the dumb remarks about "rulebreaking". Some people couldn't see good roleplay if it hit them in the face like a giant purple Dominator 5000 Double-Headed Dildo.
We just had some fun. We, everyone here is still playing this game for some fun. 

Back