What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

[EB] Trenbeast (Action: Ban Issued 14/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BratJaggesVlnd

Avdanced Member
Unlinked

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):[EB] Trenbeast

Time & Date this happened: 2015-01-12

Description of what happened: Well he knocked me out and robbed me in a greenzone, and tried to justify it with me "ignoring RP" cause he had apparently chased me awhile. that could be true, cause the lag was insane and I could have missed it. Still no excuse to rob in a greenzone.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/546393011943457392/FF2B10E9DA3461F4062BAD3446BD8FD80D902BB6/

the RP was out side the green zone he told you to put your hands up 3 times and you run in to a safezone 

Last edited by a moderator:
the RP was out side the green zone he tole you to put your hands up 3 times and you run in to a safezone 
Like I said, I must have missed that, but it doesnt really matter. You can never, under ANY circumstances, rob or knock out in a greenzone.

If there was a video and i have someone else to back me up with this. RP was started outside the greenzone for about 2mins. I could of shot you many times and you ignored me, with every warning. You ran into the greenzone, which i didn't realise you had at the time but i still feel this is no excuse to ignore RP at your end and run into the greenzone to possibly avoid confrontation.

You also did not try to resolve it in game you messaged me saying "Well enjoy the report. You just knocked me out and robbed me in the greenzone" then your next message after i replied with an explanation was "Still no excuse to rob in the greenzone buddy, read the rules and then make an unban request the report is up"

This is not resolving an issue.

Prior to this a friend of mine was arrested for having a gun hidden in his back pack but arrested for it while in the greenzone...... same thing. One rule for one and one for another?

I have another screenshot for more evidence showing clearly Brat is in the greenzone when he got robbed.

Rule 4A: Safe Zones

Robbing = You are not allowed to rob a person who is inside the greenzone, these are considered safe heavens for players to meet and have friendly meets/chats

also

Weapons = Your weapon must be holstered inside the greenzone, If not then you will not doubt get in a spot of trouble by the police.

DC8103BA2888C411156CB8CF318E1C126BCEBF9D

If there was a video and i have someone else to back me up with this. RP was started outside the greenzone for about 2mins. I could of shot you many times and you ignored me, with every warning. You ran into the greenzone, which i didn't realise you had at the time but i still feel this is no excuse to ignore RP at your end and run into the greenzone to possibly avoid confrontation.

You also did not try to resolve it in game you messaged me saying "Well enjoy the report. You just knocked me out and robbed me in the greenzone" then your next message after i replied with an explanation was "Still no excuse to rob in the greenzone buddy, read the rules and then make an unban request the report is up"

This is not resolving an issue.

Prior to this a friend of mine was arrested for having a gun hidden in his back pack but arrested for it while in the greenzone...... same thing. One rule for one and one for another?
Allright, Im not gonna reply anymore after this: Ive already said i couldn't hear you when you "initiated RP", might be due to lag.

As for the arrest in the greenzone, we are allowed to arrest and also non-lethal is allowed. All this is in the RULES, please READ THEM.

I would also like to keep this clean, if you are not me or Trenbeast, and don't have any evidence to post, please keep out of the thread.

And thank you God for the extra evidence! <3

Just so you know your friend had an illegal weapon on his back not backpack as you claim . That being said its a Illegal weapon he should not have even in a greenzone and it does not even matter if its holstered on his back. and the Greenzone is certainly not a safe haven thinking you cant get arrested there for having an illegal gun on your back.

His weapon was in his bag.

Also I didnt say i didnt rob him inside, I am saying RP started ages before that and he ran in. Yet you arrest ssomeone who had a gun in there bag? same thing really. 

And saying you have tried to resolve it? you have not you just instantly said you are going to report me. 

And there we go. Two screenshots and a recording of him breaking a server rule. Thank you!
This only shows some of it not all of it but also shows i am chasing you talking to you to make tou get down ect. it started AGES before that when you were searching for someone who had just killed someone near the bank, i picked up a rookie pistol and followed you from there

So you saying you can just hop into a green zone to avoid being mugged thats not very roleplaying is it?

No, but I obviously didnt hear that any roleplay was initiated, then i wouldnt have run up to the door and just stood there. Also, again, you still cannot rob in a greenzone. That is not allowed under ANY circumstances, what you should have done is posted in the police complaints or report a player-section, or simply messaged me and we could have straightened it out, as I would have come back out to keep the roleplay going. Never EVER break server rules just because you feel something is wrong.

Jesus, I said you could have tried doing it with me instead of breaking a server rule.
No it says have you tried to resolve this issue ie what you are reporting me for.  Not arguing anyway let the admins decide we both put our points across

The video is really not helpful. It just makes it look like tren just randomly did it (apart from being able to hear his loud northern accent and what he was saying).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back