What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

R.I.P borris

Yamiez

Community Banned
Borris just got hacked and lost all his csgo items :(  DO NOT GO INTO THE LINK THAT HE SENT.
51ce156bed.png

c371868421.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
don't worry! your able to get your steam csgo items etc back, just go to steam support and say what happened they will check logs and see the IP of the person logging in was not you and restore your items, most likely.

borris borris loosing his cs knife, borris borris not singing the Christmas song :(

don't worry! your able to get your steam csgo items etc back, just go to steam support and say what happened they will check logs and see the IP of the person logging in was not you and restore your items, most likely.
Trying that now, and hope for the best.

I think the problem woud be that I never loged out from my account. And at least a few years ago, you coud not be on the same steam account on two locations.

So I wonder how they were able to do this.

Trying that now, and hope for the best.

I think the problem woud be that I never loged out from my account. And at least a few years ago, you coud not be on the same steam account on two locations.

So I wonder how they were able to do this.
You've been able to be more than 1 person on the same steam for a while now, if anything like this were to happen to me i would rush to turn steam guard off as you can not trade items, altough anyone can log in without a code.

Back