What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

[DORO] Brains (Action: Ban Issued 19/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltz

The Butler
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [DORO] Brains

Time & Date this happened: Roundly 10pm

Description of what happened: During the even, I put down spikes in the middle of Paros and arrested people for Illegal street racing. [DORO] Brains comes along and I restrain him. He says hes recording, and then says he is going to post it on forums. I continue and leave him alone to deal with him last. He continues to shout and me calling me a "cunt" (excuse my french) and a "low life faggot" for which I know for a fact I am not a faggot. He then says that I am going to die in five seconds if I do not let him go. Tells me to put my gun on the ground or he will shoot me, I do so. G10ge comes along and I say I need help. He gets out, shit goes down and then when Brains dies he shouts "Worst roleplayer sever, you fucking broke role play by doing that.". I am then killed by him when killing is not allowed during the event.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Video should not be private, just processing.

Wow... the rage

But the ban here is not for that its for breaking roleplay... i hate people who go "you have been reported etc etc"

a890118afbf7e12d31177bb23ac4a841 -1 [Doro] BRAINS - Forum Report 19/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back