What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Murhis & Koke (Action: Ban Issued 26/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel

Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Murhis and Koke
Time & Date this happened:
19/01/2015 before 12 pm restart around 9pm or after.
Description of what happened:
We spotted 2 trucks in our Hellcat, and decide the rob the trucks, we fly ahead and land, as we do they VDM us, we didn't even say anything they just ran us over, we shoot at the trucks and the drove away, as you saw. around 2 mins later (the second cut) they come back at which point i start my camera again and they ram our Hellcat on purpous causing it to explode killing my friends Frederic and S3ph!roth were killed from VDM... I luckily survived so i chased the trucks and they continue to troll me and VDM and laugh untill i eventually killed them all. (P.S can my friends get compensation please, i think they would appreciate it they lost a lot of money)
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
  Yes! I shouted "WTF you doing!" I know its not really resolving it but that was my attempt.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
http://youtu.be/z1J3tXgy_GY

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there as well. Was crazy, just purpose VDM after realized they might be robed. Lost a lot of gear there... But Frederick died becose of hard landing or something, dont know, i did not so was funny bug but ok, but they obviously VDM me and Emily.

GJ Emily to get that recorded :D

Best regards, S3ph!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there as well. Was crazy, just purpose VDM after realized they might be robed. Lost a lot of gear there... But Frederick died becose of hard landing or something, dont know, i did not so was funny bug but ok, but they obviously VDM me and Emily.

GJ Emily to get that recorded :D

Best regards, S3ph!
You mean Gc Emily :)

d334ec45994ee115b052330186082cdc -1 Muris - Forum Report 26/01/2015
fd284e1bb725fd195d60fd0731a6e523 -1 Koke - Forum Report 26/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back