What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Gc Aldo (Action: Ban Issued 29/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BratJaggesVlnd

Avdanced Member
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Gc Aldo

Time & Date this happened: 2015-01-27 around 6am

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened: Well we held this guy up for his chopper, then Aldo comes in just blasting away without having said a word. In his own words "Should I say something and let you guys kill me?"

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, but he seemed high or very confused.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

52FFFA4CDD8473171BB19B475E0495AEDADAE5F7

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

I did? What are you talking about? Its right there. Also, stop posing on my report.

How much more can I post? We were all talking calmly to that guy and then he comes out of nowhere, clearly surprising us and just shooting away. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Explain how that is rdm when you started shooting at someone first, missed and then got shot yourself ?

The whole point was that you were gonna kill my friend and chop is chopper, i didnt see any other way. Ban me if you want

Peace Aldo

Anyways everyone who is not involved shud not post, i take full responsibility of my actions. I was listening to you guys for 5-6min or even more before i ran in. Saw a guy getting into my friends heli (who tried to chop it) open fire on them coz they were gonna kill my friend, they even asked if he has any last wishes before they gonna put a bullet into his skull. You shud post a vid of your actions what you and your friends did earlier not only the shooting part.

Okay, where should I start? The RDM is not of me, the RDM is on Mr Jelly. We did not threaten to shoot your friend, we threatened to chop his chopper.

Also, why is there alot of people, who is not the reporter or the reported, that keeps commenting? It really, REALLY annoys me. And I do think warning points should be issued, as no one seems to take the rule about not posting on others reports serious.

And everyone, look at the screenshot where he openly admits he said nothing. This is a pretty clear cut case.

And where is Mr.Jelly then , are you the spokesmen of Mr.Jelly ?!

Can you post a vid that heppend earlier ?

Okay, in the interest of keeping this thread clean I edit this post instead of making a new one.

Here is a video that shows the events leading up to the RDM of Mr Jelly, which shows we NEVER threatened that other guys life in any way:

And here is a video of us killing him like 10 minutes before this, which means you broke NLR. Especially if you were listening to us for 5 mins. And before someone starts about me only giving him one second to drop his weapon, we gave him almost a minute to comply and he barely spoke and just turned towards us not complying:

im here, if brat has the longer versdion it will only show your friend breaking RP cuz he was yeah....no comment. It will also showcase u getting killed by us so if u infact was lstening to us for six min u broke NLR with like 10min so we could count that and the fact that it most certain looks like you came for revenge and doesn't even know who that other guy was in the first place.

This is the second time in three days i've seen u break NLR and seek revenge. The first time I spoke to GC about it and they said that u are some scrub wearing the GC tag but not really a member of the gang but now since it's probably is gonna happen again and again we wanted to report u.

EDIT: brat edited in almost all I stated in this comment. RIP comment

The other guy was my friend.

The NLR counter was down when i started shooting

looks like this is hot topic, lets get aldo banned, who is with me ?

The other guy was my friend.

The NLR counter was down when i started shooting

looks like this is hot topic, lets get aldo banned, who is with me ?
You clearly dont understand NLR. You cant BE within 1km of the place where you died for 15 minutes. Also, dont act like this now, I tried getting you on TS to talk to you and I even, against my principles, tried expalining to you what you did wrong in side chat, but you were rude and kept telling me to read the rules and wouldn't come on TS.

We also let two other incidents like this go the day before this, where you also broke NLR and sought us out for revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back