What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

NLR needs to be sorted (No rules broken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Jelly

Name of officer(s): Zin
Time & Date:2015-01-28 1hour before the 24 restartish

Which Server did this happen on: SERVER 1

What Rule Was Broken ?: NLR I guess

Description of what happened: We did a bankjob and yeah more info in pics

Have you tried to resolve with the Officer before posting?: Kinda, but since both zin and fuel said the same thing it didn't matter.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is not a must for police complaints, however, without it limits our abilities to resolve the situation)

http://i.imgur.com/vF5GmHO.jpg
So in this pic we got a tempest full of gold, CSI Fuel CI Zin and a CSO in two hunters were killed by mental.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/43117389436621483/18AE530D12026C4478293781AC8595CDC23B5CFA/

In this pic (the best we got....) we have Zin again attending to the bank we both get killed this is not with 15min inbetween.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/546394648433848102/60D89AAA1D668E885211A20174B3B31FFD9592B7/

In this pic zin on for the third time is in a very convinient position to scout (not confirmed involvment yet) also not between 15min since last time he died.

SO I talked to both Zin and Fuel, they both say that since it's 1km out from where they died it's ok and not breaking NLR.

I've been learn and told that if u die u can't get involved in the same "event" like a bankjob or gang doing the bankjob in 15min also staying away from the scene ofc. 
Would like some info about this since some say scene and 1km thing and the police say only 1km.

this is a mix between police complaint and rule breaking so used a mix of both templates....so yeah..

As I am Mentioned in the report I will post.

I did discuss this with you. you stated he broke NLR which he did not. as it was 2 km away from where Zin and I died.

you said he rejoined the same situation.

Yes he did but this is not breaking NLR as we had officers still at the bank that requested assistance.

here is NLR so you can read and understand it.

6A) A new life starts, when
  • Your character has been killed by a cop
  • Your character has died in a RP situation.
  • Your character has been involved in an accident
6B) A new life does not start when
  • Your character has been the victim of RDM/VDM (Unless inside of the RedZone)
  • You disconnect (end of session)
6C) You are not allowed to seek revenge when you die!

6D) You are not allowed to return within 1000m of where you was killed within 15 minutes after you have been killed!

which does not state you can not attend the same situation.

if it did you would also be reporting your whole group that died at the bank and then tried to sell the gold at the gold seller

So pot and Kettle much.

what you do not see in the report a player section is you taking a PCSO hostage.

which is actually against server rules.

I suggest you spend some time here:

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/2548-altis-life-uk-server-rules/

and learn the server rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I am Mentioned in the report I will post.

I did discuss this with you. you stated he broke NLR which he did not. as it was 2 km away from where Zin and I died.

you said he rejoined the same situation.

Yes he did but this is not breaking NLR as we had officers still at the bank that requested assistance.

here is NLR so you can read and understand it.

6D) You are not allowed to return within 1000m of where you was killed within 15 minutes after you have been killed!

which does not state you can not attend the same situation.

if it did you would also be reporting your whole group that died at the bank and then tried to sell the gold at the gold seller

So pot and Kettle much.

what you do not see in the report a player section is you taking a PCSO hostage.

which is actually against server rules.

I suggest you spend some time here:

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/2548-altis-life-uk-server-rules/

and learn the server rules.

Stop talking shit and let's see what the admins say.

If it's only 1km it's good to know that.

FYI that guy was not selling and u didn't kill everyone so w/e

If the rule says 1km im gonna be glad cuz then I can resume a chase if I would die if they drove 1km past the point from where I died :)

EDIT false to acuse me of takeing hostage since I didn't

post that shit somewhere else

Edit NR2: man it's gonna be funny first sitting towards the kavala side and if I die just sit towards agios side rejoin the bank in 5min :D :D :D

Stop talking shit and let's see what the admins say.

If it's only 1km it's good to know that.

FYI that guy was not selling and u didn't kill everyone so w/e

If the rule says 1km im gonna be glad cuz then I can resume a chase if I would die if they drove 1km past the point from where I died :)

EDIT false to acuse me of takeing hostage since I didn't

post that shit somewhere else

Edit NR2: man it's gonna be funny first sitting towards the kavala side and if I die just sit towards agios side rejoin the bank in 5min :D :D :D
Welcome to what all rebels already do

All I see here is the same excuse making to justify the actions I hear every time a cop is accused of something. Cops never do wrong in the eyes of cops.

and here we go again, 

i came to the area from agios and saw a guy drive off i did not know anything about the tempest that drove off, since it come from the bank area several officer were down i went to check it out, the tempest refuse to stop and i keept on drive after it, the man in the car tempest decide to jump out and take shot at the police, on fortunately 2 officers died and i was one off them, 

dune to the fact we cant meta game we can not know if this truck was in the bank or not, we assumed but could not know since i dident see it drive off the bank, 

i died around  2.5 km from the bank from this man that decamped and shot both me and fuel down, 

so i dont know what this report is about tbh,  i returned to bank when my new life started after several officer asked for assist ens and like a new life i dident know who killed me or anything 

The NLR rule mabye need to be sorted but i dident brake a single rule since its 1 KM from the area you die in

and here we go again, 

i came to the area from agios and saw a guy drive off i did not know anything about the tempest that drove off, since it come from the bank area several officer were down i went to check it out, the tempest refuse to stop and i keept on drive after it, the man in the car tempest decide to jump out and take shot at the police, on fortunately 2 officers died and i was one off them, 

dune to the fact we cant meta game we can not know if this truck was in the bank or not, we assumed but could not know since i dident see it drive off the bank, 

i died around  2.5 km from the bank from this man that decamped and shot both me and fuel down, 

so i dont know what this report is about tbh,  i returned to bank when my new life started after several officer asked for assist ens and like a new life i dident know who killed me or anything 

The NLR rule mabye need to be sorted but i dident brake a single rule since its 1 KM from the area you die in
w/e dude your a cop so your untouchable anyway

I just want an admin to clearify the rules

Talked to u , talked to SI , talked to CSI , tried to talk to maratek but he never replies.

In oldschool we were told that u can't return to the same event get involved with the same bankjob either it beeing getting wrecked by 1 guy in a tempest getting pissed and return to try and snipe on the hills or standing scouting in a castle all within like 20min....

also the 1500m ofc.

it's cool man nothing to worry about as I never seen a cop getting banned during my 12months on the server.

w/e dude your a cop so your untouchable anyway

I just want an admin to clearify the rules

Talked to u , talked to SI , talked to CSI , tried to talk to maratek but he never replies.

In oldschool we were told that u can't return to the same event get involved with the same bankjob either it beeing getting wrecked by 1 guy in a tempest getting pissed and return to try and snipe on the hills or standing scouting in a castle all within like 20min....

also the 1500m ofc.

it's cool man nothing to worry about as I never seen a cop getting banned during my 12months on the server.
Well thats not true, as I got banned.

If any officer breaks a server rule it is dealt with by admins not the PCC.

So they get banned like every one else.

I just went throught the logs on the PNC and their is tons of officers that get banned.

The thing you are reporting Zin for is not a server rule otherwise it would be on the server rule page.

It would be better if this was put onto the suggestions page rather than a report a player as it is currently not a rule, and I agree would be good for it to be one.

it would make events and RP much better, but until it is put in force it can not be banned for.

Well thats not true, as I got banned.

If any officer breaks a server rule it is dealt with by admins not the PCC.

So they get banned like every one else.

I just went throught the logs on the PNC and their is tons of officers that get banned.

The thing you are reporting Zin for is not a server rule otherwise it would be on the server rule page.

It would be better if this was put onto the suggestions page rather than a report a player as it is currently not a rule, and I agree would be good for it to be one.

it would make events and RP much better, but until it is put in force it can not be banned for.

I don't want it moved :)

Would prefer if we could stop commentating and I would also like a non-police admin to look at this.

Server events have had people returning to them for a whole restart before. As long as they stick to the following rules:

Rule 6: The New Life Rule

A new life means that your character has lost all previous memories. It still is the character you play, i.e. it is still part of the rebels or cops and it still knows all his friends. Your character just forgets what was leading to that death. 

The only exception to this is your wanted level, In our latest release bounty levels are now persistent over deaths to enable long winded police chases and bounty hunter chases... without this we wont have police and bounty hunters tracking down the person and the person being on the run for weeks/days.

Example: Matt, John and Ben are rebels who try to rob the bank. During the shootout with the cops, Matt and Ben die, John get's arrested and spends some time in jail. When they all meet again, they all would roleplay the situation in a way that they all tried to get away, because they realized that they couldn't handle the situation. Matt and Ben got away, though John got caught. If the players want to have the deaths involved, they might tell stories of other rebels that died there, who were with them initially. 

-------

So as long as there is still an ongoing situation with other police involved and they dont come back into the 1km death range they are not breaking rules.

I do feel your pain Jelly as situations sometimes develop outside of the 1km area and can be frustrating however there would be no way to police it hence the quite clear distances and times.

Rejected. No server rules broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back