What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

[AG] Jak - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 31/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name: [AG] Jak 

Steam Profile ID: 76561198042831024 

GUID: 3af28a3948fa68a85d3e791ec410e63e 

Date & Time of ban: Approx 11/11/14 Late evening.

Rule Broken: Rule 11: Twitch Streamers 

11A) Stream sniping is banable, Do not watch someones stream to find out where they are on the server 

My actions at the time were purely out of my shear stupidity and negligence. There is no other explanation or reasoning behind what I did, it was purely a major 'fuck-up' and a mistake I reject. This being because I miss the organization and professionalism that you guys here provided. I did decide to make a ban appeal at the time, I was met with a cold front from others as it was a 'hot topic' of course at that point in time. Now however the dust has settled and I feel that I myself have matured enough to understand the true meaning, and also the great enjoyment available, of a mature role-playing environment. For this reason of being able to identify my flaws and mistakes and being able to reflect on such actions with maturity in mind I feel that I could make a fresh start with a second chance to prove such claims. 

Regards, Jak. 

Side note - I'm unsure how the incorrect format was used here in the first place as I've followed the format exactly not C&P'd the purple text. Excuse me if this is the incorrect way. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back