What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

[AG] Sam - Unban appeal (Unbanned 05/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name:

[AG] Sam

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

8c2c2f0146817337c7a78312acfeb220

Date & Time you was banned:

11/11/2014 - Time not known

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

Forum ban.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I am a responsible and cooperative player who enjoys playing this server on Arma 3, I am not aware of what I am banned for and would like a second chance. What ever I have done I will not do again and will always follow the rules of the server.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

I have searched for [AG] Sam - 11/11/14 on the forums but there were no threads showing why I was reported, I would like to know the reason for my ban and do not believe I have broken any rules.

After returning to the game with 2 months being away I am upset to find I am banned, someone please help me.

Care to explain your actions?
Yes, I am very sorry for that day. I remember now that me and my friend had got bored of having our bounty on our heads for a long time so decided to hand ourselves in; I was not thinking straight so thought that if I shot an office he would try to kill me which would remove the bounty with a new spawn.

After what I did I instantly regretted it because I knew it was the wrong thing to do. It wasn't role play, or fair on the officers who were involved because they were only doing their job and I just came along and caused a scene for them.

My actions that day were unacceptable and will be fully compliant if you decide not to un-ban me. But I do ask that you give me a second chance as I have grown from this experience and now know what can happen when I do something I know I shouldn't do. I loved playing this server when I could because I believe it provides lots of different styles of game play to follow.

I ask for yours and the officers forgiveness. It will not happen again.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back