What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

ALUK Team Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Dearest ALUK Community,

As many of you are aware, over the last few days the Administration of ALUK have had several vacancies within their team. After a detailed meeting between the heads of staff, the applicants have been screened, and selected. There were a lot of very strong candidates, all of which we would like to thank for applying, and coming to a final decision was no easy task.

So, without further ado, let me announce the new members of the ALUK Team.

Congratulations to both FriendlyFireGuy and Edgar Ville, who will be joining our dear Rev in the position of Forum Moderator. We have absolute faith that you guys will make a great team, and keep the forums clean.

For the position of In-Game Admin, after a lot of deliberation it was decided that Nozeinho would be most suitable for the role. Congratulations Nozeinho! I'm sure everyone will welcome and suport him in his new role. Best of luck to you sir!

Finally, you may have noticed I'm speaking in a more official capacity today. I'll keep things short and sweet, but I am honoured to be elected the first ALUK Community Representative. More details will follow, but in short, I'm here to help.

Once again, congratulations to the successful chaps, and thanks again to everyone who applied. So please, take a moment to raise your glass to the lucky gents.

Thanks for your time,

Dain, on behalf of the AltisLife.co.uk Admin Team

7ZvPlxBHwfK1y.gif

Thankyou to the team for the opportunity to give back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to you all,  the best of luck to you in your new found positions within the community.

Thanatos

For the position of In-Game Admin, after a lot of deliberation it was decided that Nozeinho would be most suitable for the role. Congratulations Nozeinho! I'm sure everyone will welcome and suport him in his new role. Best of luck to you sir!

We are fucked  :lol:

Do something wrong and the mexican will ban you!

No seriously though congrats guys can't wait to see you in action :)

Once again congratulations to everyone who made it and a very big THANK YOU to everyone that applies!

We had so many really good Applications and it is a real shame that our slots are limited :)

But guys don't be sad you never know if there is gonna be another vote anytime soon and some of you are very close to make it another time! :)

Holy shit the Three Trollateers. They all made it to forum moderator. Oh boi oh boi oh boi.

I could not have picked a better team of guys. Apart from @FriendlyFireGuy. But you can't have everything I suppose.

Kidding. Top bunch of peeps and much love to all who applied and got rejected... Because I always feel sorry for the losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back