What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

All my work on this land have been for nothing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-Borris Vagin

Drug Lord
Everything I've worked hard for, is now gone :( My family has been sent away in a banana boat, and I'm all alone on the island.

And now the government is trying to take from me my own home as I and my family have built up. I therefore ask the full support of all to keep my part of the island. a chance to build up my family again. Ensuring that the island still has a family with a bunch talented people.

So what did you think? Deserves Borris Vagin to start all over again? 

Vote4Borris ! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would he be banned? Hes not trying to cause drama after leaving like other members who have recently left us.

Some people have moved on with heads held high and we wish them good luck in whatever they do in the future and I respect them for that.

#Vote4Borris

Why would he be banned? Hes not trying to cause drama after leaving like other members who have recently left us.

Some people have moved on with heads held high and we wish them good luck in whatever they do in the future and I respect them for that.

#Vote4Borris

That is why people like Vlad got banned?
After leaving with a nice goodbye message, and then getting banned for "potential" advertising.
He left, and did not mention anything about what he were gonna do in the future.
He did not advertise anything other than telling the friends he made here, what he were gonna do after they asked him.

That will be the same as putting people in jail for crimes they might commit.
But hey, thats normal isn't it

I really dont know why he was banned Borris however we are taking a zero tolerence stand to anyone coming back just to cause drama.

Its a shame some people cant just part ways without sticking the knife in.

I noticed you reopened the PLF recruitment thread today and I wish you all the best with your drive if that is still what you want.

nathan-fillion-well-nevermind.gif

I must resist, oh lord jesus, give me the strength i need.

Ok Borris... Let me give you some answers as you seem like a nice guy and we havent had any issues to date with you and only have heard good things so we are glad your sticking around (if you are)

This is the last comment I will make on PLF and the last PLF related why we was banned post we will allow on this forum and the last post i will make about any blanket ban issued or any drama circulating on this community (Mass cheers from the streets of altis)

I was not going to post anything as quite frankly this community has had enough of drama and politics and we are moving in the right direction away from all that with the appointment of DainMK who will be the spokesperson for the admins instead of me and the advertising of mentors who will help the community.

Why did we issue a blanket ban on some of PLF... Easyily answered its there conduct, PLF Dagre called me a nazi a while back and i was constantly hearing more about him speaking out... obviously he had a personal issue against me and that was proven when he started posting pictures of me on these forums and some other posts.

Kris! who i thought was a good guy and i kept him in the in-game admin job dispite a number of concerns we had and warnings about him distancing himself from PLF which he ignored, He then decided to throw his toys out of the pram was he was removed rather than integrate with the rest of the community which was childish.

He is continuing to message one of my admins... its getting boring now.. yes you hate me and you hate the community and you have left so just let it lie and get back to gaming.

He proved the decision was very right the other day by this closing text message... never had to block anyone on whats-app before but managed to by the help of my admin teams technical support!

kris.png

Wolf was banned community banned for using our PM system to advertise (the reason we have the keyword flagging system) Sorry but thats clearly against the rules to go around saying you have your own community and server... do it somewhere else.

Other members of PLF was banned for taking to the forums to post drama we do not need... if your going to leave be adult about it thank the people for your time here like people do and remember the good memorys not just cause drama... yes we know there are issues about how this place is run and we have been busy addressing that.

Once a blanket ban was in operation anyone who came here just to cause drama or moan was removed... like the members that instantly came on the server not to play but just complain over sidechat also any listed admins on this new community based off the conduct of the ones so far.

We dont issue blanket bans lightly but when we feel a group of players are causing issues to the community or breaking our rules then we have no other option however this one was done differently.

You will notice Borris other people from PLF who are still here... who moaned/caused drama/advertised... you will also see the PLF teamspeak rooms and the base still on the server.

I am guessing you are taking over leadership and that's fine however if the rest of PLF decide to leave that's also fine just commend the experience and the friends you made here on this community... without it PLFs numbers and friends would not have been possible.

Yes we will consider unban requests from people from PLF but just ones from people who want to come back here and play the game and not cause post unnecessary things people don't want to read or break any rules regarding advertising.

My post here is to not bitch and moan about PLF but some of the comments how they was treated like scum is very very untrue... they was the first to be given a base, we allowed any update to that base, We listened to concerns however PLF in the end thought they was a cut above any other player on this server ... we have processes here and every player follows them however some people in PLF including Kris forgot that.

I wish them nothing but good luck on there community, Its extremely hard running a modified server as we experienced with Takistan Life and Epoch, You will notice Borris they have gone for the same forum theme and no doubt they will start taking ideals from here and there is nothing wrong with that just don't mass add people from our steam group just to moan about me and then put forward the new community... Its a shitty thing to do.

We are done with drama and we are done talking about it.... Lets get back to gaming!

DainMK feel free to get a moderator to hide this post at anytime, This Topic will be locked in 1 hours time by myself just giving Borris the chance to read and reply if he wishes to do so.

Wolf was banned community banned for using our PM system to advertise (the reason we have the keyword flagging system) Sorry but thats clearly against the rules to go around saying you have your own community and server... do it somewhere else.
Would you mind sending me or Borris the actual message he send?

#DramaLifeUk
That's why we have been changing a number of things here... Hopefully this is the last drama that we will see on the community and server... I know i am long done with it and so is the majority of people here who have stopped commenting on these types of posts.

#Letsgetbacktogaming!

Ok Borris... Let me give you some answers as you seem like a nice guy and we havent had any issues to date with you and only have heard good things so we are glad your sticking around (if you are)

This is the last comment I will make on PLF and the last PLF related why we was banned post we will allow on this forum and the last post i will make about any blanket ban issued or any drama circulating on this community (Mass cheers from the streets of altis)

I was not going to post anything as quite frankly this community has had enough of drama and politics and we are moving in the right direction away from all that with the appointment of DainMK who will be the spokesperson for the admins instead of me and the advertising of mentors who will help the community.

Why did we issue a blanket ban on some of PLF... Easyily answered its there conduct, PLF Dagre called me a nazi a while back and i was constantly hearing more about him speaking out... obviously he had a personal issue against me and that was proven when he started posting pictures of me on these forums and some other posts.

Kris! who i thought was a good guy and i kept him in the in-game admin job dispite a number of concerns we had and warnings about him distancing himself from PLF which he ignored, He then decided to throw his toys out of the pram was he was removed rather than integrate with the rest of the community which was childish.

He is continuing to message one of my admins... its getting boring now.. yes you hate me and you hate the community and you have left so just let it lie and get back to gaming.

He proved the decision was very right the other day by this closing text message... never had to block anyone on whats-app before but managed to by the help of my admin teams technical support!

kris.png

Other members of PLF was banned for taking to the forums to post drama we do not need... if your going to leave be adult about it thank the people for your time here like people do and remember the good memorys not just cause drama... yes we know there are issues about how this place is run and we have been busy addressing that.

Once a blanket ban was in operation anyone who came here just to cause drama or moan was removed... like the members that instantly came on the server not to play but just complain over sidechat.

You will notice however Borris other people from PLF who are still here... you haven't moaned... you will also see the PLF teamspeak rooms and the base still on the server.

I am guessing you are taking over leadership and that's fine however if the rest of PLF decide to leave that's also fine just commend the experience and the friends you made here on this community... without it PLFs numbers and friends would not have been possible.

My post here is to not bitch and moan about PLF but some of the comments how they was treated like scum is very very untrue... they was the first to be given a base, we allowed any update to that base, We listened to concerns however PLF in the end thought they was a cut above any other player on this server ... we have processes here and every player follows them however some people in PLF including Kris forgot that.

We are done with drama and we are done talking about it.... Lets get back to gaming!

DainMK feel free to get a moderator to remove this post at anytime.
Well Wilco im not trying to make any drama.
I asked about one person, and you answerd evrything else.

About Vlad, my brother and best friend, got banned for beeing a gentelman, and saying goodbye, and he actually thanked you for the chanse you gave him. If you read his post.

but as I say, im not trying two make any drama, I asked about one person, and you answerd evrything else. In my eyes it's you who makes drama over and over again.

Its been uploaded and included in the post Foon.
I was asking about what Wolf posted in your PM system where he advertised, since i was flagged by your systems before and banned.

I couldn't find any thing that explains more about this situation. 

And Boris there is nothing wrong with that, Like i said to Kris in that text yes some innocent people got banned however they are proving our decision very correctly.

I understand your brother is an admin there (this is a community who is contacting our members to advertise and cause drama about this community... He is welcome of course to ask for a unban but there will be set out conditions around that which is only fair.

I know your not Vlad but i felt i needed to give you a full answer if you are to continue here so you know what the score is and why we reached our decision.

I was asking about what Wolf posted in your PM system where he advertised, since i was flagged by your systems before and banned.

I couldn't find any thing that explains more about this situation. 
I have deleted all his PM's rather than go in and read them, What i do have is the replies from the person he sent it to if you would wish for me to get a admin to PM you this privately (Ciaran can access that screen on my permission)

And also before doing so Ciaran will seek permission from the person it was sent to.

@Wilco I think the other thing Borris was trying to get at here was that the gang was deleted from the database, meaning there is no longer a spawn for PLF members who wished to remain here and were not moving onto the other community, just an empty base on the map along with all the Teamspeak rooms being deleted it's like there was no trace left, you mentioned the teamspeak rooms of PLF still being there as well however I don't see them.

Like I posted yesterday I'm taking off from this community for a while so this doesn't really effect me but for members of PLF still on the server there was nothing left, yes Borris may continue PLF but will the gang spawn be added to the new gang Borris created or will he have to work from scratch to meet the requirements for the gang base once again?

lso this doesn't really effect me but for members of PLF still on the server there was nothing left, yes Borris may continue PLF but will the gang spawn be added to the new gang Borris created or will he have to work from scratch to meet the requirements for the gang base once again?
Yes, it will be added to his gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back