What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

BWSC - Hide your husbands 'cos they're robbin' 'erbody out here...

Mr Stainless

Got pulled over by the folks over at BWSC tonight about 1 minute after signing in, I got out of my truck, locked it and seeing their guns RP'd that I swallowed my car keys (we'll come to that in a minute).

I love a good conversation but alas it was not to be.

By the way, dont ever, EVER, tell the BWSC that you swallowed your car keys. They don't like it. The more you know.

wtf_is_that_martin_freeman.gif

I meant them haha, you had some nice role play, no reason for you to die at the hands of a "schizophrenic" and nah man, our car journey was good :D

I meant them haha, you had some nice role play, no reason for you to die at the hands of a "schizophrenic" and nah man, our car journey was good :D
Thanks man, yeah didn't think it was RDM though hence the post here. Their RP was just pretty weak.

Our car journey was magical man.

That would of been some good role Play to bad that only the money was on there mind

Yeah mate, this is about the average level of role-play from most people on the server.

There are of course some beautiful exceptions to this, but they are few and far between.

It's always nice to see a "Security Company" being role-played so well though.

They private securitied you so hard, they had to shoot you in the face.

That would of been some good role Play to bad that only the money was on there mind
Agreed, I thought we both might've gotten a laugh out of a swallowed-keys incident. I'd been thinking about doing it for a while so saw the opportunity.

Obviously didn't go down well.

They took the truck in the end and sold it, that's another expense for Ironclaw Logistics which is likely going to totally mess up our first quarter projections.

Yeah mate, this is about the average level of role-play from most people on the server.

There are of course some beautiful exceptions to this, but they are few and far between.

It's always nice to see a "Security Company" being role-played so well though.

They private securitied you so hard, they had to shoot you in the face.
The unfortunate thing though is that the majority of the time where people have gone to rob me we've both came away having enjoyed the experience, they just weren't having it.

Haha yeah they definitely made me feel secure in my insecurity, perhaps that's what they're going for. It's my first run-in with these guys but it seems they don't have the best rep.

Last edited by a moderator:
And they are the Black Water SECURITY Company? They're still just the Goose Cartel that robs everyone.

@Mr Stainless Come to the right guy and you can receive an amazing RP from BWSC :)

@PR Robert Hugoson I dont understand why do you care about it. Its our own choice we voted for it and its our call we are independent to make our decisions. And you should respect it. Please dont try to make drama here. Go and take your drama to some other thread.

It shouldn't be the right person, it should be from everyone on this server.  BWSC you could have done a number of things. From the top of my head you could:

Take the man to the nhs to have a doctor get the keys

Take the man to a general store/market and buy some laxatives

Take the man to any building and have him use the toilet

Back