What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

What happened to UNMC?

Robert H

First of all, why did they change name to PRNA? UNMC sounds better imo.

They used to be cool, now they're just the police armed unit v2.

Seriously, what happened to them?

What happened is no one having to maturity to have that sort of group on the island. I guess thats just the nature of the internet. So we mellowed it down more, and its working apart for the constant gang was , witch is inevitable  i guess. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The whitelist rebels should be whitelisted as police now in reality. Makes more sense as they are now just an extention of the police in a different reigon, police 2.0 as it were. I understand making things more difficult for rebels. But now the police have prna on a leash its made it so police come out on top every time as they just call in prna to assist in their masses to ensure rebels are on the losing foot almost every time

The whitelist rebels should be whitelisted as police now in reality. Makes more sense as they are now just an extention of the police in a different reigon, police 2.0 as it were. I understand making things more difficult for rebels. But now the police have prna on a leash its made it so police come out on top every time as they just call in prna to assist in their masses to ensure rebels are on the losing foot almost everjust for your information
for your information were not on anyones leash, we are still the most powerful faction on the island we just happen to have a pact with the police where we help each other out on certain occasions and i can count the amount of times this has happened on one hand at the moment . The reason all you so called rebels are moaning and crying at the moment is that you are all so used to having your own way on this island being able to rob the treasury at will attack the police and over run them when you feel bored, now you cant do this anymore theres alot of toys being thrown out of the pram. Anyway i dont see how this affects BG as you guys hide away on server 2 where there only a small presence of police and Prna

for your information were not on anyones leash, we are still the most powerful faction on the island we just happen to have a pact with the police where we help each other out on certain occasions and i can count the amount of times this has happened on one hand at the moment . The reason all you so called rebels are moaning and crying at the moment is that you are all so used to having your own way on this island being able to rob the treasury at will attack the police and over run them when you feel bored, now you cant do this anymore theres alot of toys being thrown out of the pram. Anyway i dont see how this affects BG as you guys hide away on server 2 where there only a small presence of police and Prna
Hide away.... lol... not quite. Its simply easier getting on to server 2 than waiting 50 minutes hitting enter to join server one. I must have it wrong when i thought that where it comes to faction relations. They dont count across both servers. That what you mean when you say it shouldnt affe t BG?

In roleplay terms, the United Non-conformist Military Corps. has succeeded in it's goal of getting the land it controls being formally recognised as an independent country. This country needed a proper name, and so the People's Republic of North Altis was born.

After several skirmishes between the Police and the PRNA Military, a truce was written up to prevent more death and bloodshed. Within this peacy treaty was written that both police and PRNA can call on each other for aid.

This doesn't make the PRNA the police. Drugs are still legal in the PRNA, as are all weapons. The police don't have jurisdiction in the PRNA and vice versa.

In short: nothing has happened beyond a name change and improved diplomatic relations.

Hide away.... lol... not quite. Its simply easier getting on to server 2 than waiting 50 minutes hitting enter to join server one. I must have it wrong when i thought that where it comes to faction relations. They dont count across both servers. That what you mean when you say it shouldnt affe t BG?
what i meant was that due to numbers the amount of prna and police on server two probably doesnt even add up to just the amount of police on server 1 so you guys who hmmm who find it easier to get on server 2 should still have a somewhat easier job getting away with your crimes than people who run the gauntlet of server 1

People of Altis....

Are we really going to create a new thread everyday or every couple of hours asking the same questions over and over again?

A couple of threads have already been made and there are some deep conversations going on in it. DainMK made a thread recently going over a few things.

You can look at the  "View All New Content" section of the forums which is located on the home screen of the forums and it will show you all the latest.
You will see all the latest gossip to the latest bans and donations, you may even find a hobo or two in the arrival section.

I will link you to a few hot topics that are burning right now and you will read and find all the answers you want hopefully...

I hope these help you to get a understanding of what is happening right now.

Regards,

Grumpy!

@Grumpy people don't read, it's easier to just ask then to actually bother yourself with looking something up. =P

In roleplay terms, the United Non-conformist Military Corps. has succeeded in it's goal of getting the land it controls being formally recognised as an independent country. This country needed a proper name, and so the People's Republic of North Altis was born.

After several skirmishes between the Police and the PRNA Military, a truce was written up to prevent more death and bloodshed. Within this peacy treaty was written that both police and PRNA can call on each other for aid.

This doesn't make the PRNA the police. Drugs are still legal in the PRNA, as are all weapons. The police don't have jurisdiction in the PRNA and vice versa.

In short: nothing has happened beyond a name change and improved diplomatic relations.
Yea personally I am fine with the fact that yee are not killing each other but that change in diplomatic relations affects us greatly because everyone seems to have differing opinions of how much co operation goes on between yee. I would personally just like to know what sort of situations yee are going to intervene in so we can be properly geared to handle it as like last night when we were driving round kavala in off roads with our guns out causing trouble and general rebel business when as we drive out to rob the service station we find ourselves surrounded by unmc and naturally it doesn't end well for us.

But my point is that none of us had any idea our actions had led to military intervention until we were getting shot like is real life a criminal knows what he is up against before he goes into a fight but at the moment with this treaty I have no idea who i'll be fighting in any interaction will it be just the cops in or will it be the PRNA as well originally I thought it was just going to be at bank jobs we would be seeing PRNA as we were making ridiculous money doing them before this but it seems at the moment they are being called in for almost any crime.

The way I think this could be made fair is if when the PRNA are called into a situation the cops have to back off and let them handle it as in real life you would never see the police and army fighting side by side the police would put up a perimeter around the area and cordon it off while the army handles their mess. At the moment the numbers of the police and PRNA when fighting together is ridiculous when in reality either side has the numbers advantage already on the rebels in any organised encounter. These crimes should I agree be difficult and I have been having alot of fun going up against the odds but they should not be impossible. 

If yee don't think this is possible maybe at least have a system where we get a warning that the army are being called so we can decide whether what we are doing is worth the risk or not and or make a post showing us the type of situations yee will respond to so we can be watching our backs. 

Yea personally I am fine with the fact that yee are not killing each other but that change in diplomatic relations affects us greatly because everyone seems to have differing opinions of how much co operation goes on between yee. I would personally just like to know what sort of situations yee are going to intervene in so we can be properly geared to handle it as like last night when we were driving round kavala in off roads with our guns out causing trouble and general rebel business when as we drive out to rob the service station we find ourselves surrounded by unmc and naturally it doesn't end well for us.

But my point is that none of us had any idea our actions had led to military intervention until we were getting shot like is real life a criminal knows what he is up against before he goes into a fight but at the moment with this treaty I have no idea who i'll be fighting in any interaction will it be just the cops in or will it be the PRNA as well originally I thought it was just going to be at bank jobs we would be seeing PRNA as we were making ridiculous money doing them before this but it seems at the moment they are being called in for almost any crime.

The way I think this could be made fair is if when the PRNA are called into a situation the cops have to back off and let them handle it as in real life you would never see the police and army fighting side by side the police would put up a perimeter around the area and cordon it off while the army handles their mess. At the moment the numbers of the police and PRNA when fighting together is ridiculous when in reality either side has the numbers advantage already on the rebels in any organised encounter. These crimes should I agree be difficult and I have been having alot of fun going up against the odds but they should not be impossible. 

If yee don't think this is possible maybe at least have a system where we get a warning that the army are being called so we can decide whether what we are doing is worth the risk or not and or make a post showing us the type of situations yee will respond to so we can be watching our backs. 
That's fair enough, and I can see where you are coming from. I'm sure that it will be discussed in the near future.

Oh yea sorry Fuck the po po and the PRNA yee are all a bunch of bitches and i'm going to reck yee all.

BITCHES AIN'T SHIT

Love Fearghal.

Oh yea sorry Fuck the po po and the PRNA yee are all a bunch of bitches and i'm going to reck yee all.

BITCHES AIN'T SHIT

Love Fearghal.
Phew, for a moment there I thought you had gone all sensible on me. Good to know everything is still right with the world!

Back