What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

prna shot us for nothing

bn4live

hello i need help because prna shot us for nothing.

today i was doing some salt and where going to the processing than i got attacked by some rebels there was no prna at the checkpoint so we tought we needed some help so we drove to there base just to ask and when we came there the prna just shot 4 guys of us without a warning we only wanted to get some help i think this should not be allowed the prna was even in civilian clothes

hello i need help because prna shot us for nothing.

today i was doing some salt and where going to the processing than i got attacked by some rebels there was no prna at the checkpoint so we tought we needed some help so we drove to there base just to ask and when we came there the prna just shot 4 guys of us without a warning we only wanted to get some help i think this should not be allowed the prna was even in civilian clothes
You can't even enter the base without admin permission... That's most likely the reason why they shot you.

Are you sure it was PRNA not some random guys?
It probably was. We've been having this issue lately as people are disregarding what they can and cannot do. I'm not going to tell people to leave anymore. I'm just going to ban them and have my men report them if myself or Vacatio aren't around. Enough warnings have been issued this week,particularly to gangs.

14A) Attacks on the UNMC base must be authorised firstly by an admin who will ask the UNMC if they have the man power, if you are in the police then you must get admin permission and get in contact with Sovereign or Vacatio on teamspeak.
So where in the rules does it state that you're not allowed to enter the base?

Last edited by a moderator:
So where in the rules does it state that you're not allowed to enter the base?
@Sovereign

Yeah... can we get that clarified please?

The Only restriction on going into UNMC/PRNA base that I know of, is that we have to spy/follow someone back to the base, because we aren't supposed to know where it is (within RP), and until we've stalked someone back into the base, we can't go there... (note: I'm not talking about attacking the base, simply going to it).

@Sovereign

Yeah... can we get that clarified please?

The Only restriction on going into UNMC/PRNA base that I know of, is that we have to spy/follow someone back to the base, because we aren't supposed to know where it is (within RP), and until we've stalked someone back into the base, we can't go there... (note: I'm not talking about attacking the base, simply going to it).

I have to say that was my impression as well...

I would just like to clarify the rule to everyone so I will post it below, 

Take particular note to Rule 14A, you can enter their base if found within RP reason stumbled across it, followed someone their etc, plus its not well hidden you can see it when you drive through the checkpoint, you just can not attack it.

Rule 14: UNMC (White-listed Rebels)

14A) Attacks on the UNMC base must be authorised firstly by an admin who will ask the UNMC if they have the man power, if you are in the police then you must get admin permission and get in contact with Sovereign or Vacatio on teamspeak.

14B) In roleplay you do not know where the UNMC base is unless you have followed someone there, the New life rule applies here so please remember this before asking for an attack on there base.

14C) The UNMC occupied territory is not a redzone

14D) You are not allowed to loot UNMC dead bodys, you may take the hat as a trophy piece but there uniform or vest must not be taken.

Take particular note to Rule 14A, you can enter their base if found within RP reason stumbled across it, followed someone their etc, plus its not well hidden you can see it when you drive through the checkpoint, you just can not attack it.

Rule 14: UNMC (White-listed Rebels)

14B) In roleplay you do not know where the UNMC base is unless you have followed someone there, the New life rule applies here so please remember this before asking for an attack on there base.

14C) The UNMC occupied territory is not a redzone

14D) You are not allowed to loot UNMC dead bodys, you may take the hat as a trophy piece but there uniform or vest must not be taken.
So they shot someone who wasn't a threat nor attacking the base.

Hold up cowboys is there any video or evidence of this and what happened before ? We are all just going off words right now witch is never a sensible thing. Do you have any solid information us admins can go off , so we can issue warnings or punishment to the individuals involved? 

Some clarification on this:

Rule wise, if you happen to find the base, it is not forbidden to enter. However, since this is a military base of the People's Republic, within roleplay you ARE forbidden to enter. We want to keep our location secret, so since day one I have been very clear to my men about his.

ANY civilian found inside the PRNA base will be subdued and executed to protect the secret of its location. There are NO exceptions. This also means that, more than once, I executed one of my own guys who went off duty and either clicked the wrong spawn or who wasn't aware he cannot use our base when playing off-duty.

As for being in civilian clothes.. We spawn in them like anyone else and as long as we are in our base and playing on duty (with our rank and PRNA in our name), it doesn't matter if theyre in civ clothes. As long as they get out their uniform as soon as they move out of the gate. You're not supposed to see them in their private time anyway, if you only knew what goes down friday evening after duty in the canteen..

Colonel Khandamir, PRNA

Some clarification on this:

Rule wise, if you happen to find the base, it is not forbidden to enter. However, since this is a military base of the People's Republic, within roleplay you ARE forbidden to enter. We want to keep our location secret, so since day one I have been very clear to my men about his.

ANY civilian found inside the PRNA base will be subdued and executed to protect the secret of its location. There are NO exceptions. This also means that, more than once, I executed one of my own guys who went off duty and either clicked the wrong spawn or who wasn't aware he cannot use our base when playing off-duty.

As for being in civilian clothes.. We spawn in them like anyone else and as long as we are in our base and playing on duty (with our rank and PRNA in our name), it doesn't matter if theyre in civ clothes. As long as they get out their uniform as soon as they move out of the gate. You're not supposed to see them in their private time anyway, if you only knew what goes down friday evening after duty in the canteen..

Colonel Khandamir, PRNA
Then I think you should put that up on the rule wall, that you cannot enter the base or you will be executed etc. It has no red zone ontop of it, when people look at the rules and don't see the 'If you enter the PRNA base without authorization you will be shot on sight.' You're essentially enforcing a non-existent rule. 

We were not in civilian clothes. You were shooting inside our base. We pull up and ask you to holster your weapons, one of you does and 3 dont.

I was in a tower scoped in at one of the armed guys, when a shot hit next to me. We then opened fire. I have this all on video however im not home at the moment. I will post later if needed.

Then I think you should put that up on the rule wall, that you cannot enter the base or you will be executed etc. It has no red zone ontop of it, when people look at the rules and don't see the 'If you enter the PRNA base without authorization you will be shot on sight.' You're essentially enforcing a non-existent rule. 
@meow It is not a server rule that entering out base carries a death sentence, But in roleplay we can make up any rule we want withoug having to ask the developers to put it on our wall:p (not saying I do not want it, Ii would love it, but that takes time)

We won't shoot people on sight in the base obviously, we will capture them, tell them whats going on, make a nice as much expierence out of it, but it would still end with them against the wall. So the comparison to it not being a redzone is a not valid

When it comes to enforcing a rule ''that does not exist''.. We are enforcing a roleplay rule that not everyone knows about, because it is a Security protocol regarding a  secret base, so it being general knowledge you're not allowed to go in there, would kind of contradict the whole location being a secret..

Khandamir just said its not a server rule, its a Roleplay rule. Just like Police rules. Its not like we will roll in there and shoot on sight, people found in there will be restrained if possible, probably interrogated and then disposed of. 

@meow It is not a server rule that entering out base carries a death sentence, But in roleplay we can make up any rule we want withoug having to ask the developers to put it on our wall:p (not saying I do not want it, Ii would love it, but that takes time)

We won't shoot people on sight in the base obviously, we will capture them, tell them whats going on, make a nice as much expierence out of it, but it would still end with them against the wall. So the comparison to it not being a redzone is a not valid

When it comes to enforcing a rule ''that does not exist''.. We are enforcing a roleplay rule that not everyone knows about, because it is a Security protocol regarding a  secret base, so it being general knowledge you're not allowed to go in there, would kind of contradict the whole location being a secret..
If you refer to soveigns post he says he's gonna start banning people is that because they show up at the base or they start trying to buy things etc?. There is alot of confusion that if you enter the base you will get banned.

If you refer to soveigns post he says he's gonna start banning people is that because they show up at the base or they start trying to buy things etc?. There is alot of confusion that if you enter the base you will get banned.
i would say that the rule needs to be extended to include using our npc as obviously that is for prna use only, as for the rule of people entering our base khandamir has explained this fully in his post and if i find that any of my men have let a civillian go once he has entered our base then he would be at the end of my rifle himself

If I follow PRNA to There base, do I actively know where the base is? Just wondering because I dont get much chances to follow PRNA to there base you usually leave it not drive to it. Only followed them twice since I started on the server.

Back