What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Banned from the police Department

Godfather102

Ok weird, for 4 months since getting my promotion as a sergeant on Altis UK PD i couldn't connect to the new teamspeak, Yesterday i tried getting in game to play cos i miss playing and i knew that i would have to be in the teamspeak server to play as a cop now today i got in game to play again and then Bam "You are not Whitelisted to play as a cop" SMH...........

your whitelisting probably timed out. hop in teamspeak and speak to the head of whatever constab you were in to discuss why you were away and they will be able to chase things up for you.

If you're using this one:

direct

Then try this:

SERVER2.ALTISLIFE.CO.UK:10019

-Ross, ALUK Mentor

Nope still the Same i found one of our servers tho am in there right now: Address:107.161.158.122:9877

Use this:

ts.altislife.co.uk

I almost guarantee it will work.

I had this issue. Connect to the TS and while it's trying to connect, try to connect using a new tab as well and should let you in :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not the person that un-whitelisted you, but as you know your not allowed to play as a cop unless your in the TS, once your TS is sorted you should be able to return, your whitelisting could also have been removed due to inactivity as you have not been seen in a long time

Back