What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

[BG] AidanByrne (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name: AidanByrne

Your Steam Profile ID: MrDesktopDestroyer

Your GUID:  c1bbb32e5155a00f968c3d47b221529c

Date & Time you was banned: 02/03/2015

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Rule 0 - We will ban people for bullying, racial hatred or just being a complete idiot towards other members.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:  you should give me another chance because i have realised what i have done wrong and i should have not acted like a little boy when im 16, i appologise for being so immature and disrespectful on the server, i will make sure it never happens again.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Its not only that... didnt you also not have a mic ?

You did it this time, you have a childish mentality how do we know this wont happen again ? BG should be embrassed.

I do have a mic, it was late at night and I didn't want to wake anyone so I typed it instead.

it won't happen again because I have thought about my actions and responses to situations and bucked up my ideas and have learned to be and act more mature and handle things in a more adult like manor.

As for BG yes they should be embarrassed, and I am sorry to the entire group for my poor, childish behaviour.

Ok unbanned for your FINAL chance, behave yourself we will not have this kind of shit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back