What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

[BG] ICE 1 (Unbanned 15/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE

Your In-game name: [bG] ICE 1
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198007412164
Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): c810bdb4b9d69b9d3760510070dd83d8

Date & Time you was banned: 15/03/2015 – 05:07PM
Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

Rule 5: Rest of Altis
RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:
As I accepted the judgement of the admin, I also accepted the outcome for this.
Like I said it is not in my nature to back down when somebody (in this case [EXP] Dust) wants to take the blame all by himself. Yes, I’m sorry to pull the trigger and drew first blood. For that I am sorry. What I have learned in this situation is to always record your game, because every story has two sides and in this one you only see one perspective. I have been in various RP situation without any complaint. So yes, I have made a mistake and for that I’m verry sorry. But doesn’t everybody get a second chance in life….?

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its RDM, you had no involvement with the situation nor was you being there announced by your allies in a different gang.

I have issued a unban but this is for your FINAL chance, engage RP before pulling the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back