What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

[A|A] [ARAC] Alex - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 16/03/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3nchy_

Your In-game name: [A|A] [ARAC] Alex

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198085501839

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 

8c2c8446c058ffaa1d2997441c1d348f
Date & Time you was banned: 15/03/15 22:10

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Rule 5: Rest of Altis RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Rule 6: The New Life Rule

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I got killed near Oil Processing, I then got revived by a medic and went back to seek revenge as I thought I had KOS on the player/'s that killed me although now (After chatting to Mentor Wills King) I have found out I was indeed wrong. This is my first ban and I do follow all the rules this server has, this was simply a misunderstanding, I enjoying playing on here with my friends etc I now have a better understanding of the rules and apologize for breaking the rule above. (My friends did ask Ms Montana why they banned me and they said it was the NLR I broke but speaking to Mentor it was RDM I broke so not sure which rule it was hence both being above and my explanation here)

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

There is no KOS here except for the current red zone.

Please make sure you read the rules and understand everything needs to be roleplayed here including before you pull a trigger.

Unbanned for your FINAL chance.

As someone who was involved with the situation at the oil trader, I would like to give you some advice..This goes to all three of you who were there, since I don't recall which one in specific I am referring to:

To keep driving away in a truck with NO wheels and with three people with guns yelling at you to get out is not exactly the kind of role-play we seek on this server, it shows little to no value for your life..

Kind regards,

Khandamir, ALUK Server mentor

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back