What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

"Harroldd - Unban Appeal" (Unbanned 27/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harroldd

Your In-game name:

Harroldd

Your Steam Profile ID:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/swimmingduck

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

e39b73d4cd9cdc98dc6c0ee660b7561d

Date & Time you was banned:

Ban Issued: 25/03/2015 03:33 PM

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

Rule 5: Rest of Altis

Medics = You must not kill a medic or steal there uniform, equipment or vehicles this will result in a instant ban
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

Dear admins,

I know i broke rule 5 on 21/03/2015 and I will admit I did it. I already explained why it happend on the thread in which I was reported (link below). I said the following:

Well since I'm here, I can tell you my end of the story.

First of all I'm really sorry for breaking this rule becasue it was my first day on this server and I didnt read the rules until this afternoon.

It went like this on my behalf. I saw Watson at a constructionsite. He was crying because he was to late to help a poor soul who lost his life that day. I offerd to help him and got in the ambulance with him to have a chat. Only I left my car behind, It was locked up with two friends in the back of it, they could'nt get out. I asked him to turn around so I could unlock the car for them. I couldnt get out of the ambulace since he locked the doors. After driving around Kavalla for a good 10 to 15 minutes it started to annoy me that I couldnt get away, and my friends who were still in the back of the car were getting annoyed as well.

The medic broke his ambulace and after fixing it I saw a change to get behind the wheel to drive to my car to unlock it, not aware of the rule and possible punishment for this.

I am willing to have a chat in teamspeak to explain my end of the story if there is the need to.

I just want to say that I had so much fun on the server yesterday, the best time in Arma in days. And it would really make me sad if this little incident would result in a ban for me.

Thank you in advance.

Harroldd
I quote this so I don't have to retell the story on what happend in this new topic. I can explain more if asked for it.

The person who reported me responded to my comment a view hours later and said:

I understand but when I didn't let you unlock the car it was for a RP reason, the guys in the back had called me some kind of stupid name and was  getting revenge, as it was your first day I can understand now that you were not just doing this to be stupid. We can have a chat on teamspeak but I couldn't see you on there yesterday so I texted you. You were actually quite a nice guy it just annoyed me a little bit that you stole it :)
Me and the reporter already talked it out in on the forums in my mind. And thats why I am supprised that the admin still isseud a ban for me. I know its fair to ban someone after breaking a rule. I got annoyed because he did'nt let me out of the ambulance to help my friend. He kept the doors locked except for the second when he needed to get out. After I took my change in that second to get behind the wheel only to go to my friends (to unlock my offroad) and then go back it was already to late. The fact that I look it annoyed him, me being locked in it and my friends being locked in the back of my offroad annoyed us. I just acted like this to get the annoyance over with and keep going with having fun RPing.

The following day (22-03-2015) ♥ Stealthee ♥ posted this on the forum thread:

Report dealt with off of forums. OP wished to retract report on user. Also to the reported user, please revise the rules at http://www.altislife...s-life-rules/ 

This topic can be locked/moved.

Regards

ALUK Server Mentor & TS Moderator

Senior Police Constable [Academy]

Stealthee
She says that the OP wishes to retract the report on me and that I had to read the rules, which I did already after the report was posted on the forums. After that a ban was still issued on 25/03/2015 03:33 PM. This confused me because i thought the isseu was already deald with.

I would really like to be able to return on your servers to continue having a good time.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Your In-game name:

Harroldd

Your Steam Profile ID:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/swimmingduck

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

e39b73d4cd9cdc98dc6c0ee660b7561d

Date & Time you was banned:

Ban Issued: 25/03/2015 03:33 PM

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

Rule 5: Rest of Altis

Medics = You must not kill a medic or steal there uniform, equipment or vehicles this will result in a instant ban
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

Dear admins,

I know i broke rule 5 on 21/03/2015 and I will admit I did it. I already explained why it happend on the thread in which I was reported (link below). I said the following:

I quote this so I don't have to retell the story on what happend in this new topic. I can explain more if asked for it.

The person who reported me responded to my comment a view hours later and said:

Me and the reporter already talked it out in on the forums in my mind. And thats why I am supprised that the admin still isseud a ban for me. I know its fair to ban someone after breaking a rule. I got annoyed because he did'nt let me out of the ambulance to help my friend. He kept the doors locked except for the second when he needed to get out. After I took my change in that second to get behind the wheel only to go to my friends (to unlock my offroad) and then go back it was already to late. The fact that I look it annoyed him, me being locked in it and my friends being locked in the back of my offroad annoyed us. I just acted like this to get the annoyance over with and keep going with having fun RPing.

The following day (22-03-2015) ♥ Stealthee ♥ posted this on the forum thread:

She says that the OP wishes to retract the report on me and that I had to read the rules, which I did already after the report was posted on the forums. After that a ban was still issued on 25/03/2015 03:33 PM. This confused me because i thought the isseu was already deald with.

I would really like to be able to return on your servers to continue having a good time.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:
When things like this happens... its nothing to do with the Mentors... this is a clearcut rulebreak and for that we issue a ban (like a strike system) now you are aware of what you did and hopefully you have had time to read and understand our rules.

http://www.altislife.co.uk/rules/

Then we will give you a final chance, Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back