What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Sake / Jarno (Community Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessJake

Dock?
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):Sake

Time & Date this happened:10:20am 01/04/2015

Which Server did this happen on:1

Description of what happened:Ben started to rob a house, it turns out there was a guy in the house he started to shoot, he was killed then he logged off, he spawned back in after 2 mins, he aimed at me i then killed him (due to RP carrys on even tho he battle logged) it was about 2 mins after him shooting at me, in RP he is still in the house after shooting at us 

What Rule Was Broken ?:Battle logging to save gear.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:No, he knows what hes doing to save his gear.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
2CCE93EBDAC374362C819C65A74B78AFB0486706

B88C478D223768EEAADCA2F118ECC1FDF41DCD53

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there with him and his pc decided to fuck him over.

I can give you proof if you'd like :D

thefuck.png
Screenshot taken from his PC.

*EDIT*
arma3_error_inline.jpg
That was the wrong picture :$

Lol Jarno, different languages on the same system ? seems rly Legit right there, i will add a recording to this post later from the combat logging aswell

@Jarno

Our rules clearly state that only the person reported and reporting may reply. If your friend wants to defend himself, it is he who should upload the counterevidence.

Also, the messages you show make it highly unlikely you are telling the truth, as these messages usually come with a lost connection error, not with a ''player disconnected''. If these indeed are screenshots of his crashing game, why did you remove the part where it shows the time?

Please do not comment on report a player topics that do not involve you, and as said, if your friend wants to provide counterevidence, he must do so himself.

Kind regards,

Khandamir, ALUK Server Mentor

Lol Jarno, different languages on the same system ? seems rly Legit right there, i will add a recording to this post later from the combat logging aswell
Arma 2 was a cracked version we downloaded. He bought Arma 3 legit on steam which in his case is set to the german language.

Arma 2 was a cracked version we downloaded. He bought Arma 3 legit on steam which in his case is set to the german language.

@Jarno

Our rules clearly state that only the person reported and reporting may reply. If your friend wants to defend himself, it is he who should upload the counterevidence.

Also, the messages you show make it highly unlikely you are telling the truth, as these messages usually come with a lost connection error, not with a ''player disconnected''. If these indeed are screenshots of his crashing game, why did you remove the part where it shows the time?

Please do not comment on report a player topics that do not involve you, and as said, if your friend wants to provide counterevidence, he must do so himself.

Kind regards,

Khandamir, ALUK Server Mentor
Sure thing, consider me gone just trying to help out the community.

1. i crashed like jarno said.

2. who says those 2 screenshots where right after each other?

3. it didn't say that i relogged.

4. if you want my cracktop specs to show you i crash alot just ask, each time there is alot of moving/shooting/random lightshizzle my cracktop crashes.

so if you wanna blame me for combatlogging then buy a new laptop for me so i can play without crashing or shut the fuck up,

and if you wanna ban me "just do it" because i dont wanna play on a corrupt server ;)

-nike

The logic, it seems legit that your PC crashed JUST as you died TWO times
Friendly neighborhood jarno here.

It could be since he got killed 2 times so he already lost his gear, the point of disconnecting at that time seems a bit stupid dont ya think?

Gettin outta ya business now

Cya.

1. i crashed like jarno said.

2. who says those 2 screenshots where right after each other?

3. it didn't say that i relogged.

4. if you want my cracktop specs to show you i crash alot just ask, each time there is alot of moving/shooting/random lightshizzle my cracktop crashes.

so if you wanna blame me for combatlogging then buy a new laptop for me so i can play without crashing or shut the fuck up,

and if you wanna ban me "just do it" because i dont wanna play on a corrupt server ;)

-nike
You need to calm down. Your breaking rules by telling people to "shut the fuck up".... what is wrong with people like you.

The fact of the matter is two crashes, JUST as you die, does not seem right. Also dan said he had a vid. and even if the screen shots were not at the same time (which they were not) it just shows you battle logging still...

You need to calm down. Your breaking rules by telling people to "shut the fuck up".... what is wrong with people like you.

The fact of the matter is two crashes, JUST as you die, does not seem right. Also dan said he had a vid. and even if the screen shots were not at the same time (which they were not) it just shows you battle logging still...
why would i disconnect when im on the winning hand (the tazing one)? please talk again when your period has ended 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back