What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Where do I download the Altis launcher from?

Sorry I forgot to thank you guys! 
So thanks for the help!! :D  
Hopefully I can return the favour in the streets of Altis.

is it still down and if it is when its gonna be back up
Unfortunately the launcher is no longer supported. The development team may bring it back in the future but I'm not aware of any plans for it right now so just play as you normally would. Hope this helps. 

Unfortunately the launcher is no longer supported. The development team may bring it back in the future but I'm not aware of any plans for it right now so just play as you normally would. Hope this helps. 
uhm so I cant get in the servers? damn I bought arma only for this :/

uhm so I cant get in the servers? damn I bought arma only for this :/
you can still play in the default arma server browser just search roleplay.co.uk that'll bring up the servers that are live (if server 2 or 3 is up) alternatively you can search direct on S1.roleplay.co.uk Port 2302

Or Server 2 you can replace the 1

You can also see the server status at the top of the window if needed. (server 2 only comes online when needed for overflow.)

you can still play in the default arma server browser just search roleplay.co.uk that'll bring up the servers that are live (if server 2 or 3 is up) alternatively you can search direct on S1.roleplay.co.uk Port 2302

Or Server 2 you can replace the 1

You can also see the server status at the top of the window if needed. (server 2 only comes online when needed for overflow.)
oh thank you this saved my life :D

Back