What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

[ARM] Marcin - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 20/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craizuy

Your In-game name: [ARM] Marcin

Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunit...tscn=1424532518

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):8c0ac16533ac5b825559b8ba8a86050e

Date & Time you was banned:28/03/2015, 9:24 pm

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

[SIZE=medium]3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I was Dsyncing and i hit an admin and 4 other players. I got restrained and my arma crashed ( i posted about this before and found the problem of my Arma Crahsing. It was because i had somone elses graphics card in.)

Your In-game name: [ARM] Marcin

Your Steam Profile ID:mackepark : http://steamcommunit...tscn=1424532518

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):8c0ac16533ac5b825559b8ba8a86050e

Date & Time you was banned: 28/03/2015, 9:24 pm

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: 

[SIZE=medium]3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]However using the following vehicles to immobilise each other (eg. Hunter VS Ifrit or Strider VS Ifrit etc) is permitted in roleplay for whitelisted factions or people in ownership of a rebel membership - Hunter/Strider/Ifrit[/SIZE]

I drove over an admin you and four other people. However this was due to the red chain (DSync) as i was turning right it dsynced and turned right when i was almost near you. This is why i VDM'd You. after that i got restrained by cops and my arma Crashed ( @Wilco i found why it was crashing alot as you told me, it was becasue i had somone elses graphics card in my computer.)

Please unban me i didnt mean to do it.

@Wilco my other unban appeal got deleted and it wasnt in Denied awaiting action or Actioned.

It's right here: 

Your unban keeps being delayed because you are creating multiple topics about it, and bumping your posts, the more you do so the longer you will have to wait.

Currently, it's set to be look at tomorrow but because of this it may be pushed back even further, I would suggest you take a break from the forums and come back either tomorrow or whenever your new appeal date is set.

Just as a note, ban disputes are lowest priority and have no set timeframes so you have to be patient, take your time away to familiarize yourself with the rules and how to roleplay properly.

Merging your threads please do not open a new one. If you do it will be a perm ban.

You are now talking complete crap. Your Graphics card would not cause red chain and desync.

This is your last opportunity to be honest before I deny this one.

@Vladic Ka

it didnt cause the dsync but it caused my arma to crash.

However i now have my own and it doesnt crash.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just looked at your ban reason and @Vacatio wrote you VDM'd multiple times. It wasnt just the once. You have one last chance to be honest here.

So I just looked at your ban reason and @Vacatio wrote you VDM'd multiple times. It wasnt just the once. You have one last chance to be honest here.
I am being honest. I havnt been banned before.   He told me that it was cause i VDM'd him and others with him at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
For future reference your GUID is d5ebf26106d8df98233d1da22eff4d9b

I have unbanned you for a final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back