What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

[1ere Classe] Julio M Vdm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khandamir

Currently residing in Los Santos
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
[1ere Classe] Julio M
Time & Date this happened:
Night of 8th of april, around 1:00/2:00
Which Server did this happen on:
Server 1
Description of what happened:
Player was repeatedly driving everyone over with his car, video starts when I'm already chasing him and he just got into a new random car (stolen from greenzone) to drive more people over. I thought, since VDM is so utterly boring, I'd include it up to the moment justice my bullets catch up to him.
What Rule Was Broken ?:
[SIZE=medium]3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]However using the following vehicles to immobilise each other (eg. Hunter VS Ifrit or Strider VS Ifrit etc) is permitted in roleplay for whitelisted factions or people in ownership of a rebel membership - Hunter/Strider/Ifrit[/SIZE]
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
User was not in teamspeak, nor do I feel trying to solve this with someone who did nothing else than drive people over would have any real use.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back