What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

"Philmackphil" and "Kevin r Cool" - several rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Philmackphil & Kevin r cool

Time & Date this happened: 21:52 on 12th april 2015

Which Server did this happen on: Server #1

Description of what happened: We took a random Hobo (later identified as "Kevin r cool") in our car, cleared him of his coms, etc. and a couple of minutes later we where pulled over by cops (SPC Hatchingdragon and PCSO Banana) for speeding. We started to RP and the hobo stayed with us. 

He had to opportunity to get out, thanks to the cops :)  He had several opportunity's to get away but he didn't. (If needed we have a video) After the cops went away he probably contacted his friend (Philmackphil). 

Upon our arriving at the Telos Service Station, I got severely VDM'ed as you can see in the video (evidence 1), by his friend's (Philmackphil). His pick-up  truck did an enormous amount of damage to my friends ([bG] AidanByrne & [bG] Vixxy) car and they died by the explosion. They ("Philmackphil" and "Kevin r Cool") had there laugh and there opportunity to shout out "Allah auk-bar" (this confirms there ability to communicate.) But you might think the story ended there but NO, when my friends got revived (at Telos  Station) we decided to go and grab a heli out, (Because our vehicle was blown up, no thanks to them.) 

But when one of us arrived at the TX HQ, one of us started to talk to some hobo's (=them) and they where identified as  "Philmackphil" and "Kevin r Cool". (Side note :prior to our movement towards the airfield we text a request for "in-game admin presence should be logged around 21:54 TSS-members where at the gas station and can confirm this request because we informed them about admin request) We decided to hold them up because they where breaking NLR due to time and distance. (Evidence 2) And we where waiting in-game Admin.

"Suddenly" Philmackphil went afk for more then 5 minutes, because he didn't reply to all the attempts we tried to get in to contact. (video available on demand to confirm more then 8 min AFK) His other friend "Kevin r Cool started to do a poor RP-session and was trolling by running around us.

And didn't value his life. He then run away so we shot him.

Again you might think this is game over but when the medic @Shalloa arrieved, he (Kevin r Cool) got revived. And started to swear at the same medic that revived him. So, he started to "troll" again by getting under a compound building and once again not valuing is life. So, I shot him again....

He then disconnected in-game.  With the approval of Shalloa, he can back this up.

But you never guess what a couple of minutes later happened when we got our heli out. 
Philmackphil is back at the Taxi HQ and bumped into one of us that didn't want to run all the way 

to the helipad :) So, we then decided to kidnap him and put him in our chopper. He followed that order but once in the air he ejected without any reason (Evidence 3) shouting Allah again. 

What Rule(s) Was Broken ?:

Philmackphil : 3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match

Philmackphil & Kevin r Cool :Breaking NLR 5D 

Philmackphil : General rule 3G) Idling

Kevin r Cool : General rule 3C) Trolling

Kevin r Cool : 1C) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay 

Kevin r Cool : 2E) Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting.

Philmackphil : 3C) Trolling

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No, because these guys give a lack of the community rules.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Evidence 1 : http://vid1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah259/BE_ICE_One/VDM_Philmackphil_zpsw2ye8djo.mp4

Evidence 2 : http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah259/BE_ICE_One/2015-04-12_00004_zpswl05acin.jpg

Evidence 3 : http://vid1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah259/BE_ICE_One/PhilmackPhil_jump_zps4q8hty0a.mp4

On request I can upload more video's, after the admin decision I will delete these files.

He then disconnected in-game.  With the approval of Shalloa, he can back this up.
Backt up.

Trolling [ running around / away ] 

Pore RP,

Confusing,

Combat log.

This is what i saw wile i was at the seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back