What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

[ARM] Colonel Lionel unban request (Unbanned 22/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
our In-game name:  ) [AFM] General Geuvara

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198047798394

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

d46a960d647478bd7619ea7a5cd825d8
Date & Time you was banned: around 18/03/2015 , 12pmish

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: [SIZE=medium]3H)[/SIZE] Restraining & Zipties although it sais " exploiting " it is in no way that heres why :

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: 

let me just say that while playing on your servers i had fully read the rules and if i knew that my actions would leave me here , none of this would've taken place. first of all the only thing i realy did was fire my gun into the ground while restrained , after that an angry police officer shot me ( while my hands were tied ). the definition of exploiting is to make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource) However i did not benifit from this whatsoever nor did i try to use it for so , i simply used it in frustration. 

i am dearly sorry i can assure you that i wont be on the forums again should i be unbanned 

thanks for your time 

I am going to give you the benifit of the doubt here with regards to the restrain glitching however the RDM is still a valid reason for your ban as per our NPC robbing rules:

14B) If the police turn up do not just open fire as this is considered RDM (Punishment is a ban)

Your claims of casual banter to initiate RP are not good ones.

Give us a reason to let you back on the server? All the other people banned in that incident are now perm banned.

a reason why you should let me back onto your server ? simply put , this shall be my first ban and my last ban i have almost definitely became more acquainted with the server rules and did not realise i was doing wrong ( except with the restraints ). This ban , in a way , can be seen as a good thing as i will be more cautious when playing on your servers in the future .

Thank you for your time and consideration 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back