What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Executed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikeymid

Hi there was back in Altis for the first time in ages looking to have fun and ended up getting myself arrested which is all good but then a guy who the cops clearly knew walked up and shot me in the head right in front of about 5 cops for no reason they then do nothing absolutely nothing one of them tried to tell me it was my own fault...I am a huge fan of this server and I am not here to name names and get people in trouble but there was no rp and the cops did nothing it was like they were scared tbh anyway really losing faith in the community time to step up your game Admins/Cops

To my understanding this situation is not the officers involved fault as they where valuing there lives with many rebels around. They all clearly saw they where surrounded and most likely out gunned being such low ranks. I do know who this post is about and will not say who but I suggest you point fingers in there direction and not the cops. I can understand that you may be angry but please if you would make a correctly layed out post against the person in the wrong and remove this one or just remove this one and forget about everything thats happened and carry on as this post is basically useless and wont change anything. If you wish to make a new post about this please use this template  the report will not be considered.

#wall-of-text-much???

Please use report a player template as seen in the link above..

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back