What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Worried about getting banned

J.Rice

So recently I was being held up by police in Aribos, and I lost connection during. I'm now concerned that I may get a ban because of this. What makes it worse is that the server is full right now, so I won't be able to make an appeal and hand myself in! What do I do, and who can I speak to if a ban is being considered or put in place?

P.s: All I have done in this server so far is role play to keep among server rules to avoid situations like this, chances are nothing will happen, however me and the officer did get into a debate on how I was accused of a drug trafficking crime...

Last edited by a moderator:
Go on the teamspeak and contact the officers who were holding you up.

Explain them what happend, and might even turn yourself in :)

Yeah, like @Maik said. Contact them and explain. You should only get banned if it was intentional, as this actually happens to people quite a lot, and in some cases they actually manage to get back into the game and run back to the scene. I'm sure if you explain to those officers, they'll forgive you.

I would happily, however I can't access the server right now because of max players...

Go on team speak and have a word with the officers. Or message them i am sure they will understand you

I would happily, however I can't access the server right now because of max players...

Oh team speak lmaoooo, thought you meant server

Yeah looks like only time can tell on this one, officer hasn't got into contact with me or the helpers I've been talking to. So I'm hoping for the best, thanks though guys.

I've met @J.Rice ingame a couple of times and I highly doubt he'd doing anything such as combatlogging, keep it up man! :rolleyes:
Like previous poster, just jump onto TS and contact the people involved and let them know you got DC and couldn't reconnect.

Much love :wub:

- Mikey

Back