What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

J.Rice - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 01/05/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Rice

Your In-game name: J.Rice

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:59566180

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 93be0022afb88d99dbbeca2a209c312e

Date & Time you was banned: 30/04/15

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: VDM))

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I have followed the rules in the game very carefully to avoid getting into situations such as this one. I have constantly roleplayed and engaged with other players to help them also. However, last night (29/04/15) I came across an incident while being followed by what looked like two rebel helicopters. Both of which were flying very low near me in my Device truck. They started yelling at me to stop and pull over, as I went to do so, one of the two helicopters decided to land directly in front of me causing the deaths of two players and myself. 

I am very sorry that this event occurred and I take responsibility for not slowing down in time. However I do believe that this event was not fully my fault as this could have easily been avoided if the player landed further away or beside me. I have only very recently started playing on this server and I would much rather carry on doing so. Thank you for taking out the time to read this case. 

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

@Lifad I was coming to a stop man, I haven't VDM'd or RDM'd in the game before hand, nor have I violated the rules, ask anyone. @TI Mike for example is one of those people who can say that this unlike me to do so. Another player that I can also advise you ask is a member of the group "EXP", I am unaware of his account on Altis Life UK but his name in game is Jgp Erebos or somewhat along those lines. Finally I will also refer to player @SwoogFret who has pretty much been with me almost all the time on the server, he too can stand for me to say that I had indeed not done this before, and I would have not done this deliberately.

If you feel as though I hit you on purpose then I'm sorry and I'll happily pay towards your helicopter. But either way I had no intention of hitting you in the first place. It wasn't done on purpose. Also you can see in the video that I wasn't directly heading towards your helicopter in the first place but trying to pass it. Regardless of which I had indeed attempted to stop or at least get out of the way. 

Also may I add, I have been having difficulties using the teamspeak app as it is not picking up my mic, thus why I have been speaking primarily in game chat. I did attempt to talk to you over side chat however I was ignored, I'm unsure if you did or did not see it but I did do so. Again ask @SwoogFret who was in the server with me at the time. The problem is still occurring, however I will in time fix it and then we will be able to discuss the event if you wish to.

- J.Rice

Last edited by a moderator:
I have unbanned you for a final chance. Please be careful in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back