What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Dylan Gaming PC - Combat Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Rice

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Dylan Gaming PC

Time & Date this happened: 02/05/2015    10:00 am - 10:40 am

Which Server did this happen on: Altis Life Server 1

Description of what happened: I was holding Dylan at gun point in the oil fields south of altis, without me noticing he backed up to his red offroad and got in. Of course not being the best shot when it comes to people driving away from me at around 70 km/h I missed shooting him or his tires out. He then hit a truck on his way out. As I ran over to him, he disconnected from the server.

What Rule Was Broken ?: Combat Log

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I did attempt to contact him in team speak but to no avail. Also I waited for around 10 - 20 minutes for him to reconnect, however he did not do so.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=435834271
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=435834323

These pictures were taken right after he disconnected, however I was not quick enough to screenshot the pop up saying he had indeed left the server. The images show the offroad that he drove into the truck at the oil farm. Obviously I put quite a few bullets in him beforehand. I will again attempt to talk to the player if and when he reconnects about this situation.

That was not combat log. My game crashed, it froze before, remember.

Also, I'm banned from teamspeak, and I am trying to fix ARMA 3. I am sorry about this, I can't help that I have crappy connection

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back