What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

(TAC)AlieN-Unban appeal (Unbanned 11/05/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Your In-game name: (TAC)AlieN

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198190249486

Your GUID:650a5e4de22af597301a93711808d422

Date & Time you was banned: 5/1/15 @ Roughly 4:30 A.M

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: 3B) RDM - Random Death Match

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Well i'm really sorry for what i did and i would never do this again. the reason i did it was because it was a really stressful situation. i normally don't shoot people on sight and i never done it before , but because i was stressed out i yelled and shot at the same time. i'm a really good roll player and i really like to roll play. i spend so much time on this server and i've enjoyed every second i played on this server and to trow it away after 1 mistake i made that would be awful. I'm really like to be back on the server and you will never see me in problems again.

the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why didnt you comp him and you wouldnt be in this situation?

becurse he ask for like 350k and ii told him i can buy all the gear he had on and then he sayed just give me 250 or 200k (cant remember) and i sayed i think it was to much cuz he did not have any thing  near 200k on him in gear,,, but i shoud just have payed that guy i know that now

even if he asked for more i shoud haved payed cuz i broke a rule and im so sad. i really wanna come back and prof my rp 

Recon Fatigues - 17.5k

Plate Carrier - 7.5k

Carryall - 5k

Defender helmet - 0.85k

Combat goggles - 0.155k

Black NVGs - 4k

Rangefinder - 7k

GPS - 0.1k

Katiba - 137k

Rook - 25k

RCO - 7k

Laser - 5k

5 x first aid - 5 x 2k - 10k

9 x 6.5mm caseless - 9 x 1.5k - 13.5k

2 x 6.5mm tracer - 2 x 1.5k - 3k

2 x 30 rnd 9mm - 2 x 0.5k - 1k

2 x IR grenade - 2 x 0.5k - 1k

2 x smoke grenade - 2 x 0.5k - 1k

2 x repair kit - 2 x 0.25k - 0.5k

5 x baked beans - 5 x 0.075k - 0.375k

5 x tea - 5 x 0.01k - 0.05k

10 x lockpicks - 10 x 0.15k - 1.5k

8 x fuel cans - 8 x 0.85k - 6.8k

5 x zipties - 5 x 20k - 100k

Total - 354.74k

(these prices are all off of memory so some might be off but I'm 100% certain the most expensive items that make up the bulk of it are correct)

It adds up very pretty quickly so the 350k I quoted you was pretty accurate. I lowered it to 200k because you said you could pick up the gun and give that back. I understand why it might seem like a lot but it was the truth. The problem however was you didn't want to compensate my other two gang members and said you would chop the hemits (and did) despite having acquired them mostly through RDMs.

and there you see again. he did not have all that on him, on the video you can see all the stuff is in the trunck of he truck. no i did not say i will chop the hemits.. i did sayed that i dont know what my freinds are going to do.. that is what i sayed.. and you sayed i have to pay all the stuff way before we even talk about the chop shop you and me... so stop lie please. i sayed i cant  promisis what my freinds are goning to do. but i all so sayed to you i wanna comp what you LOST not what you just like. and then you when mad and leave teamspeak ... 
And i dont really wanna Talk with you about something..
funny you take the weapon with you . 
As i told before i was ready to comp..
but i dont wanna talk with you about it- CUZ last time you got so mad and just got me ban..
I KNOW I SHOUD HAVE PAYED YOU BACK THEN.
BUT I did not know blackmail is okay Thats why i did not what to. And non of the trucks got chop anyways we had alot of time to do it in.. 
So yea Admin please unban me and let me play on the best server in Eu

Cuz that was what i fell when he ask me for all the money on some gear he still have in the trunk of a truck...
He lost for:5 x first aid - 5 x 2k - 10k

2 x repair kit - 2 x 0.25k - 0.5k...
The rest did i hav or was in the truck .. and i  told him all the i wanna comp the  gear you lost... : aka : under 50K in totalt... 
but back then i shound not have talk so much just payed cuz it was me breaking a rule.. but that is just 

And you are for USA so on my screm you lag .. I did not record it . but next time if the time comes i will record all the time.

and there you see again. he did not have all that on him, on the video you can see all the stuff is in the trunck of he truck. no i did not say i will chop the hemits.. i did sayed that i dont know what my freinds are going to do.. that is what i sayed.. and you sayed i have to pay all the stuff way before we even talk about the chop shop you and me... so stop lie please. i sayed i cant  promisis what my freinds are goning to do. but i all so sayed to you i wanna comp what you LOST not what you just like. and then you when mad and leave teamspeak ... 

And i dont really wanna Talk with you about something..

funny you take the weapon with you . 

As i told before i was ready to comp..

but i dont wanna talk with you about it- CUZ last time you got so mad and just got me ban..

I KNOW I SHOUD HAVE PAYED YOU BACK THEN.

BUT I did not know blackmail is okay Thats why i did not what to. And non of the trucks got chop anyways we had alot of time to do it in.. 

So yea Admin please unban me and let me play on the best server in Eu

Cuz that was what i fell when he ask me for all the money on some gear he still have in the trunk of a truck...

He lost for:5 x first aid - 5 x 2k - 10k

2 x repair kit - 2 x 0.25k - 0.5k...

The rest did i hav or was in the truck .. and i  told him all the i wanna comp the  gear you lost... : aka : under 50K in totalt... 

but back then i shound not have talk so much just payed cuz it was me breaking a rule.. but that is just 
Well first off I have a recording of teamspeak that we didn't get mad or yell at you and you did in fact say you would chop the hemits. You also explicitly said you wouldn't compensate Chase (I know you shouldn't have to since it was Phil Collins who killed him but you didn't let him know we were in team speak and it also sounded like you didn't think he should be compensated)

You're right about the RP items being in the truck, all 3 of us had roughly the same setup and I don't know how, but a truck exploded and I suspect it was your doing.

I'm not really going to bother trying to argue about the lost weed in the trucks but that's also a factor.

Being in this situation, I would like to add, if the original RDM didn't happen from either you, or Phil Collins the amounts we would have lost could have been no where close to the full setups we had not including the trucks.  The 200k  he asked for didn't even include Chase's, and my setup.  I understand I didn't die, but I was forced to drop most of my stuff.  The truck part is a problem for the same reason the rest was, and that a bunch more to top it off.  I'm not sure about Crysis, but my original point was if the RDMs didn't happen it would have been possible, you, or your friends wouldn't have the trucks to chop in the first place, and all of us wouldn't have lost our gear.

But we did not Chop shop any trucks.. 
and in you record it shows you but all the stuff in the truck..
but im not here to tall with you guys i did try that. i fell you blackmailed me. 
I know i did something worng and i know it will not happen again ... 

i all so know i just want this last chance ADMIN to prof i can add something to this server...

All Have a Nice day ... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back