What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

-DOT- Martijn - Ban Appeal (Actioned by TBJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrzervox

Your In-game name:
DOT Martijn
Your Steam Profile ID:
Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):
 a1382ba94a80f0405c7d804005c19eff
Date & Time you was banned:
 19th of August 2014
Please copy and paste the rule you broke:
 Buying Blackmarket house(Currently no rule that matches this) could be considered exploiting.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:
 Hey guys, I got banned a while ago when you guys put in the black market, At that moment I was the leader of DOT (biggest clan in the server at that moment) And the house update including the black market came in. I saw that there was a house standing on the black market so i bought it because i thought it would be a really good position and that i could sell it for a lot of money, There was no were writed in the rules that you could not buy the black market so you guys banned me?... I Waited such a long time and I am still not unbanned! Can i maybe get an unban finally?
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:
N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
As you never responded last time but were in the process of getting unbanned by Wilco I will aprove this for a final chance.

a1382ba94a80f0405c7d804005c19eff unbanned both servers, relog after 4pm restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back