What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Battle Royal Event Feedback!

Mr Cardoso

Awesome Portuguese Guy!
Management
battleroyale.png

Hello ladies and gentleman,

Use this thread to leave feedback, i do hope everyone enjoyed the event and i would like to thank PLAYERUNKNOWN for hosting a server for us, zaF for getting in touch with him and helping set it up, the admin team for helping with everything and EVERYONE of you for joining!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was great, apart from after 2 rounds like half of the players went... Maybe next time play 4 rounds, but each round is one of the 4 maps: Altis, Stratis, Wake Island and Gorgona?

It was great fun! Too bad the map was so bad on the third round. I died because I couldn't swim fast enough to the circle <.<

Awesome event, love BR.

It's also a eye-opener for people who haven't tried the mod before, and to team-up/get to know people you haven't played with before, civs with police ect. and bring the community closer together

Overall good initiative

<-----Oh ye and look at my new award. love it ;)

Brilliant fun guys. My evening went something like this:

Mission 1 - landed safely. Ran to a house. Got a combat suit. Got shot in the face by Feather with a pistol.

Ate a pizza, watched the stream and talked shit.

Mission 2 - landed badly, but survived. Crawled to a house, it was empty. Avoided another player doing the same. Looked at map and told my teammate where I was. Saw a plane approaching, and thought "Aha! Care packages... I am saved!" Ran (because I could run now) towards the plane, trying to get close to the inviting care packages it was dropping. Discovered that the care packages explode rather badly and aren't very carey at all. :(

Watched more stream, talked more shit.

Mission 3 - landed in the sea. Swam about three million miles (front-crawl, obv) in about ten minutes. Got shot running up the beach by Booker (you bastard).

Watched some more stream, talked even more shit. Laughed with George (a highlight).

11/10 - would do again.

How would Mr PLAYERUNKNOWN like to host an ALUK BR every fortnight or month?!?

Second best event so far on ALUK (contests with the quad bike destruction derby)

This event was great fun! Im up to do this every week :) . Well organized @zaF

Yeah lets do these every weekend it was great! Just wish more people stayed around after the first one. Thanks for hosting it.

Brilliant fun guys. My evening went something like this:

Mission 1 - landed safely. Ran to a house. Got a combat suit. Got shot in the face by Feather with a pistol.

Ate a pizza, watched the stream and talked shit.

Mission 2 - landed badly, but survived. Crawled to a house, it was empty. Avoided another player doing the same. Looked at map and told my teammate where I was. Saw a plane approaching, and thought "Aha! Care packages... I am saved!" Ran (because I could run now) towards the plane, trying to get close to the inviting care packages it was dropping. Discovered that the care packages explode rather badly and aren't very carey at all. :(

Watched more stream, talked more shit.

Mission 3 - landed in the sea. Swam about three million miles (front-crawl, obv) in about ten minutes. Got shot running up the beach by Booker (you bastard).

Watched some more stream, talked even more shit. Laughed with George (a highlight).

11/10 - would do again.
You talked alot of shit about out new gang page ;)  

I loved the event. Somehow it felt kinda weird to slaughter my fellow officers...

Any chance of making this a weekly event because of the large turn out and interest?

@zaF @Mr. Cardoso @TinyBigJacko

I can have a talk with PLAYERUNKNOWN in skype and ask him, ill do it later.

Back