What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

HM shipwreck

Dutchyy

✠ Good soldiers follow orders
hi my name is TYPICAL DUTCH and i am a member of the merchant union , we are a company/group that makes legal money on altis, i got a quaestion , since the HM shipwreck is from the goverment and illegal to loot , the mercant union want the recover the lost suplies and treasure , we loot the wreck and bring the things back to the goverment (police station) we got the gear for it , only things we ask is . could we recover(only the merchant union can loot it in a legal way) the loot and bring it back for a reward?, hope the goverment likes it, and have a nice day  ;)

If you are willing to properly RP it, you're always welcome. Send the police a message when it appears, or go speak to someone personally and get it authorised by a higher up. Anything in-game like that (in my eyes) isn't usually an admin decision, but it swayed more by how well the RP is played out.

Good luck!

If you are willing to properly RP it, you're always welcome. Send the police a message when it appears, or go speak to someone personally and get it authorised by a higher up. Anything in-game like that (in my eyes) isn't usually an admin decision, but it swayed more by how well the RP is played out.

Good luck!
okey thanks m8!

Don't forget that the unit formerly known as MPU (police at sea) will be at the shipwrecks aswell

On the topic of shIp wrecks, the hm gets you 1 mil if I'm right, how much does a normal shipwreck pay off?

@Mr Gray i did, but nothing happens... Do i need cops or poseidon to be online for that?
Whilst at the shipwreck access your Y inventory and then click on the excavator and then use.

If you try use it and do not get any gold that means someone else has been there. 

I believe the gold was changed to mirror how much cops were online with one always spawning. EG 5 cops online means 6 gold

Back