What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

ARMA 3 Overpoch

Georgie

Have any of you guys ever played overpoch?

I have 1k+ Hours on ARMA 2 DayZ Overpoch and I'm hoping to start playing A3 Overpoch sometime with friends :D

For anyone that has played it, or currently still does what are your experiences? :D

I'd love to play, just would take a while to download on my amazing TalkTalk Broadband  :wacko:   :wacko:

AEGIS was obsessed with OP for a week or so.

Then our base got raided.

And they took our heli.

And our base.

what's it all about?
Overpoch is a mod for ARMA 3 that basically involves lots of PvP (most of the time). Players fight and survive - you can buy things from traders and build yourself a nice base with the modular base building system..

It really is awesome! :D

I've been playing Epoch for last few days, tried to get into Overpoch but couldn't find anyone to play with that wasn't full of themselves (just some randoms).

Still looking for a server to play in, maybe one that has AI missions that aren't stupid easy. The last server I was playing on had missions where we would literally fly a helicopter maybe 100-200m from the AI mission, jump out and just gank all the AI without even having to worry about them killing us because of how easy they are.   

The most valuable (because of the time it took to do) mission was literally: Fly to X location, jump out, kill 1 AI, loot, leave. 1/2 the time you could just land a helicopter on the target to kill 'em because they never even open fire.

LFG PST KTHX. 

I found a PVE server with tonnes of AI... so far it seems more fun than having a bunch of scrubs attack my vehicles/base while I'm asleep... and so far I'm having a much harder time staying alive on it than any PVP server so far.... let's get a group going @ TNA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing Epoch for last few days, tried to get into Overpoch but couldn't find anyone to play with that wasn't full of themselves (just some randoms).

Still looking for a server to play in, maybe one that has AI missions that aren't stupid easy. The last server I was playing on had missions where we would literally fly a helicopter maybe 100-200m from the AI mission, jump out and just gank all the AI without even having to worry about them killing us because of how easy they are.   

The most valuable (because of the time it took to do) mission was literally: Fly to X location, jump out, kill 1 AI, loot, leave. 1/2 the time you could just land a helicopter on the target to kill 'em because they never even open fire.

LFG PST KTHX. 

I found a PVE server with tonnes of AI... so far it seems more fun than having a bunch of scrubs attack my vehicles/base while I'm asleep... and so far I'm having a much harder time staying alive on it than any PVP server so far.... let's get a group going @ TNA.
lol i used to be an admin on TNA when i played Arma 2

Back